Norfolk Five's Monthly Meet Wednesday 15th September Social & Tyre Kick

Hi David
I have added Mark W to the list, i am sure he will have a great time and definitely want to join us.
Many thanks Chris

Can you add me to the list please?
Thanks

Hi please add Rona and Phil ta

Hi everyone, list has now been updated and we are already up to 21 cars. Can you all please make sure if you have said you would like to attend that your name is on the list.
Many thanks Chris and see you soon.

Sadly unable to make this one due to work but will be along to the October meeting. Hope the meeting is as good as the last one.

Ian

Tentative YES :slight_smile:

Hi Chris
Could I come and kick a few tyres please

Regards Alan Wight

Hi Chris can you add me please, I’ve got a Nightshift to do but will have time to be at the meeting if not long after.

Hi Chris

Please add me

Jerry

Hi everyone i have now updated the list and there are only 10 spaces left, please remember to book for food at the pub as it is still very busy, can everyone who would like to come or asked to come please ensure your name is on the list.
Many thanks Chris and see you all soon.

Hi Chris is there any more spaces for next wed as i could see if the chap down the road would like to come if hes free

Hi Chris, add us on please xx

Hi Barry, I have added a space for your friend.

Hi Bridget
I have add you both to the list. Will be nice to see you both again.

Hi Chris
Could you please add my brother Glen Allen to the list, he’s recently acquired an MX5 and wants to see what all the fuss is about.
Thanks
Kevin

Hi Kevin, list now updated have added your brother will be nice to meet him.

Just going to pre-empt…

If there’s rain like this, I wont be over tomorrow… So I’m doing sundances

EDIT: Stuck at work… not impressed

Hi everyone, the weather is looking good for tonight so hope to see you all, we currently have 6 spaces left, if you would like to come the cut off time is 12.30 pm this afternoon.
we are in the Victoria room tonight please remember this is round the bar to the right, if you would like food i would also recommend to phone the pub to book a table, we will be making the most of the light nights tonight and going through some of the upcoming events we have planned.
Many thanks Chris and look forward to seeing you all.

Not going to be able to make it after all, have fun hope to see you all soon x

I have a very sticky brake so won’t make it tonight. Have fun everyone.