Norfolk fives moving forward

Hello everyone,
I hope everyone is well and coping, I know things have been quiet for the last 18 months but way beyond our control.
Moving forward though we are now in the process of hopefully resuming our monthly meets as soon as the bird in hand can take us back, and also we are looking at planning some socially distanced runs out.
I know you are all eager to get the fives out and we will , if you wanna get involved in any runs or events please drop me a message on here.
Hope to see you all soon.
Paul

4 Likes

Hello Paul,

I would be interested in getting involved with monthly meetings or runs out. I have sold my NA now but I still have my NC.

Cheers

Ian

Hi there, Is the monthly meet next week on Wednesday 21st July taking place at The Bird in The Hand? We are based in Diss. Cheers K & T.

1 Like

Hi Paul
I live in North Walsham and would like to join in.

Hi, well we have finally moved to Cromer and we would like to meet up with fellow fives.
Monthly meetings and runs out we would like. I see The Bird In Hand is mentioned as the monthly meet but where exactly is it?
TIA

Mike & Jayne

As a paid up member of the OC, I will 100% be at the next monthly meet at the BIH on the 18th of August.

See you all there :wink:

1 Like

Hi, good that you’re settled in at Cromer. Bird in Hand is about 5 miles SW of Norwich at WRENINGHAM NR16 1BJ. Although I cannot make an August Club night, I hope to very soon be organising some runs - watch this space.

Club night

1 Like

Thanks David, so until I get to know the back roads it’ll be straight along the A140 and follow the B1113 :+1:

Hi Please can I join in
Alan Wright from North Walsham

Hi @Alanwright if you comment on the Norfolk Fives welcome back monthly meet, i will then add you to the list.
Many thanks Chris

Would love to be there but long drive from Spain. Give our regards to all at meeting.

Oh… When done you two for tying the knot, :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi cypher, at your speeds it won’t take you long lol.
Thank you I think poor Katie had waited long enough. Hope you are both well and hope to see you in the future.
Many thanks Chris

1 Like

Hi Chris
Could you put me down for the 18th please

Regards Alan