Norfolk Fives New Year Update

Hi everyone, we hope you are all rested and enjoyed the festive break. Me and Katie want to wish all our members a happy new year. We have got lots planed and are hoping to try lots of new events out this year. We have a couple of updates for you to start, firstly we won’t be having a monthly meet in January this is due to the low numbers of members over the winter months. We know alot of you don’t want to bring your cars out in the bad weather and some are still concerned with meeting indoors due to the current situation. We will be looking to start them again in March then carry on as normal from there. We have some runs planned that we will get in before then so we can all get out and enjoy our five’s again soon. Keep your eyes peeled on the forum and Facebook for events coming soon. Chris

2 Likes

A Happy New Year to you Katie and Chris. Looking forward to reading on the Forum what’s planned, don’t do Facebook. As for getting on the road in winter, we’ll if it’s dry then some of us just crack on. All the best to fellow Norfolk Fives. David

Thanks Chris and a happy new year to you and Katie. Your ‘Normal for Norfolk’ run in September was a joyous occasion, a highlight of the year. Looking forward to many more this year - particularly as Laurie has fixed my satnav so I no longer need the services of a guide to get me back to Trowse!
Richard W.

1 Like

Hi Richard, Happy new year to you hope you are well?
I am glad you enjoyed it we did have a good turn out and the weather was on our side which is always a bonus.
We have many more events planned for this year and some new events we hope to be popular. Glad you have your satnav sorted and no longer need your private route guide. Hope to see you at some more events this year.
Many thanks Chris and Katie.

Happy new year to you as well David, i will keep the forum updated for events and will post up blocks of future events as well. You are a hardy weather drive and if I remember correctly its not uncommon for you to be driving roof down in the most bitter conditions.
Hope to see you soon Chris.

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a lovely start to 2022.

See you all in March.

Ian

1 Like