Norfolk Five's Normal For Norfolk Breakfast Run Sunday 12th September

Hi Chris can you add Chris Dye and Lauren Barrett-Dye as one car please

Hi David,
I have now added you to the list.
Look forward to seeing you both many thanks Chris

Hi Mark
You are now on the list, look forward to seeing you and your five, still love the tinted windows :+1:
Many thanks Chris

Hi Stephen
You are on the list, look forward to seeing you
Many thanks Chris

Hi Chris,
I have added you both to the reserve list i am just waiting to hear back from the venue to see if we can increase numbers, I will keep you updated as soon as I know. This event has proven hugely popular but hopefully we can have increased numbers.
Many thanks Chris

Hi Chris

Can you put me on the list please? Hope there will be a space for me!

Thanks

Ben

Thanks mate

Can you add me to the reserve list please?
Thanks

Hi everyone, I have managed to secure additional spaces, we are now aloud a maximum of 30 people, due to the size of our group and restrictions at the cafe we will be sat in outside areas which are all covered with a variety of large canvas tents and wooden cabins. I have already had people message me for a space so we only have 3 spaces left at present once the event is full i can’t get any more spaces. Thank you for everyone’s support and interest in this event, there will be more to come so if you can’t make this we have plenty more planned.
Many thanks Chris

Hi Chris

Please add me.

Jerry

Hi Chris
As i said in my original suggestion. I cannot make it for the said time. But hope to be with you all at 11.30ish as got a previous appointment believe it or not !

Hi everyone, thanks for all your interest and support for the Normal for Norfolk breakfast run, this is event is now full we look forward to seeing you all on Sunday, Many thanks Chris

Hi Alan, we might see you if we are still there if not we will see you at the monthly meet.
many thanks Chris

Hi Chris

I have managed to double book myself (Doh!) so please let someone else have my place.

Jerry

Thanks Chris & Katie for the Breakfast Run to Wiveton Hall this morning. Great to be out in the cars and with such a good turn out of Norfolk Fives members. Cheers David