Norfolk Fives Photo Shoot Felbrigg Hall 29th September 2019

2019 annual Photo shoot and picnic at Felbrigg Hall 29th September 2019

its that time of year already and what a fantastic opportunity we have this year, our photo shoot this year is going to be at Felbrigg hall, Felbrigg Hall is a 17th century Old English Country house, it has some fantastic features and a great walled garden and orangery, this will all make a lovely backdrop to photograph your Fives in front of.

we have been to some great places over the years for our annual photo shoots and our amazing photographer Kevin has produced some unbelievable photos over the years, this event is a highlight of the year and i would definetly recommend getting your name down asap as this event will be limited numbers. 

we will start the day by meeting at Bure Valley Railway station in Aylsham (Aylsham Station, Norwich Rd, Aylsham, Norwich NR11 6BW)

meeting time is 9.15 for a 9.30 leave, on arrival at Bure Valley Railway please park sensibly as they have events on and need space for the public. they have toilet facilities and a cafe for refreshments. 

we will have short drive to Felbrigg Hall where we will then set up for the Photo Shoot, please be patient on arrival as it will take time to set the cars up for the display, at Felbrigg there is a garden cafe which offers nice snacks and drinks, or you are more than welcome to bring your own picnic, the cost for this amazing day out is a small £3.00 for parking however if you are a national trust member bring your card and you get in for free. 

please register below for this event and once the spaces have gone they are gone so get your name down quick for a fantastic day out.

1. Chris

2. Katie

3. Ian F

4. Jilly c

5. Dave P

6. Sue & Philip

1. Laurie B

2. Winston & Lesley

3. Jerry & Wendy

4. Michelle 

5. Mick & Gella

6. Pete H

7. Mike W

8. Paul & Sue D

9. Wayne & Kym

10. Paul & Lisa

11. Richard W

12. Nikki 

13. Richard C

14. Jim & Jenny 

15. Barry & Joan

16. Geoff & Louise 

17. Andy & SEB

18. Phil & RONA

19. Kevin ( The photographer)

20. Jon & Liz

Please add me to the list. 

Ian ??

Please add me to the list. 

Ian ??

Hi could you please add me to the list

Many thanks

Jilly ??

Add me please 

Hi Ian 

i have now added you to the list.

look forward to seeing you. 

Hi Jilly 

i have now added you to the list, will be nice to see you and will be a great day.

Many thanks Chris 

Hi Dave

i have now added you to the list. it will be a great chance to get some amazing photos of the fives.

Many thanks Chris 

Please and me Winston and Lesley 

Hi Chris,

Could you add me please.

Thanks,
Laurie

Hi Laurie 

i have now added you to the list it will be great to see your super clean mx5.

Many thanks Chris 

Hi Chris

Please add us to the list.

Jerry & Wendy

Hi,

please add me to the list! The yellow peril will be out in all her shiny yellowness!

michelle 

Please add us to the list.

Mick & Gella

Hi Chris,
Please, could you add me to the list.

Pete

Hi Chris

Please add me to the list

Regards Mike W

Please add us to the list thanks Paul & Sue

Hi 

wayne & Kym please.