Norfolk Fives welcome back monthly meets Wednesday 18th August 2021

Hello everyone, I am pleased to announce the Norfolk fives monthly meets are officially back, our 1st monthly meet for 2021 is going to be held on August 18th at the bird in hand Wreningham (NR161BJ)
Arrive from 7.00 pm, please park sensibly in the car park to allow other guests to park. If you would like to try the delicious food the pub has to offer please book a table in advance as the pub has said they have become very busy. We look forward to welcoming new and old faces back to our ever popular monthly meets, the pub has asked us for the time being if we can limit the numbers to 35 cars this is only looking to be temporary whilst the pub deals with busy times due to lockdown, I’m sure you will all understand and just look forward to getting out together again. Now we are getting back to normality we hope these restrictions will be lifted soon so we can get back to normal unlimited numbers and hope to beat our record of 60 cars.
So please can I ask anyone who is going to attend to register below so i can add you to the list.This is a first come first serve basis, I will close the list on Wednesday 18th August at 12.00am.
Please keep a eye out for more upcoming events.
Many thanks Chris and Katie and look forward to seeing you all again.

1. Chris & Katie
  2. Dave P
  3. Paul G & lisa
  4. Ian F
  5. Bridget
  6. Brendan
  7. Laurie
  8. Richard W
  9. Kevin A
  10. Barry & Joan
  11. David knights
  12. Martin
  13. William & Lynda
  14. Mike W
  15. Ian Nevada
  16. Paul Den
  17. Paul dun
  18. Alan Wright
  19. Ben Williamson
  20. John leathers
  21. Jim & Jennie
  22. Jilly
  23. Michelle
  24. Matt
  25. Adam
  26. Andrew
  27. Phil D
  28. Gary F
2 Likes

Stick me down please Chris… look forward to seeing everyone :+1:t2:

Hi dave you are now on the list, look forward to seeing you.

Very Interested, it’s a bit of a schlep over, sothe first sign of rain and I’m out, but otherwise, yes please

Hi Chris.

Please add me to the list. It will be great to catch up with everyone.

Ian

Hi Goodj, I will now add you to the list what was your first name please, the weather will be fine it always is for these meets. Be nice to see you many thanks Chris

1 Like

Hi Ian
I will now add you to the list, will be nice to see you and your mk1.
Many thanks Chris

Hi Chris, add us to the list please, just 1 car though as James no longer is ’ one of us!’

Brendan :slight_smile:

The Listerine-blue Mk2.5. I’vbe put “maybe” on the facebook group. If that turns into a firm “no”, I’ll let you know so I dont steal a space from someone else

Hi Chris,
Could you add me to the list please. It’s good to know that things are slowly getting back to normal. Now I’m going to have to make the car half-presentable!!
Thanks, Laurie

Hi Chris,
Please add me and lisa please
Paul

Hi Chris,
Me too please. (Despite being twice jabbed I’m taking no chances. You’ll recognise me by my canary yellow PPE pictured.)
Richard W.

1 Like

Hi Chris
Please add me to the list.
Thanks
Kevin

Chris,
This is welcome news, I hope everyone has a good evening. I cannot be there as I’ll be away in Devon.
Please bring everyone’s attention to my Mid-Week runs the dates for which are on the owners Club Norfolk Area Forum. The next one up after Club Night is the following Wednesday the 25th August. Details all on the website.
All the best,
David

wow what a great response the list so far is.

1. Chris & Katie
  2. Dave P
  3. Paul & Lisa
  4. Ian F
  5. Bridget
  6. Brendan
  7. Laurie
  8. Richard W
  9. Kevin
  10. Barry & Joan
  11. David S
  12. Martin
  13. William & Lynda

Hi Bridget,
you are now on the list will be nice to see you both even if he has deserted us.
Many thanks Chris

@Goodj
You are now on the list, look forward to seeing you.
Many thanks Chris

@benfieldl
Hi Laurie
you dont have to do much to make yours look presentable its always really clean, it will be nice to see both you and your mx5.
many thanks Chris

Hi Richard
i understand best to be safe, i think you can wear that suit with pride after last nights performance, a few more of those this season will be good.
look forward to seeing you Chris.

@kevallen
Hi Kevin you are now on the list.
Many thanks Chris