North Sea Breakfast Run

This is an early birds run as we are booked in for 9am at the Kingfisher Cafe, Walcott.

We meet at Sainsbury’s, Longwater at 7am. That’s right 7am and leave 7.15am latest!

Route by A & B roads to Aylsham to park in Station Road, next to Bure Valley Rail Station.

This is the rendezvous point for any ‘northerners’ to join us at 8am. Leaving Aylsham at 8.10am (latest!!) the route will take in single and ‘dual’ (joke) carriageways, spurting along B roads and meandering through lanes and villages.

Our destination is a cafe with a sea view, best if we can use their car park rather than park on the road. If it’s a rough sea and high tide the cars will get ‘pebble-dashed’, mind you some might like that Edwardian look. Numbers are limited to 24’ish but am I being hopeful for this time of the day - surprise me and sign up for this run.

Cheers

David

PS. My phone no. in case of last minute problems: 07957164906

Please indicate your starting location, longwater or Aylsham.

1. David & Rosemary - Longwater

2. Pete - Longwater

3. Bridget & James - Aylsham

4. Thea & Mike- Longwater

5. Peter & Jan  - Aylsham

6. Kevin - Longwater 

7. Richard - Longwater

Can you put me down for this one please.
Thanks
Pete

Pete,

Congratulations - you’re the first to reply and join the run. Given my track record on mid week runs for wet weather, surely the Saturday will be dry.
David

Hopefully a dry day.
Forgot to put on I will be meeting at Longwater
Pete.

Put James and me (Bridget) down for Aylsham please. 

Bridget & James
Your on the list.
David

Yes please at Longwater

Thea & Mike

Thea, you and Mike most welcome and on the list.
David

Hi David
Please put me and Jan down for this one, meet at Alysham
Thanks
PeterM

Hi David

Just had a look at the run and it looks very good.

Please add me to the list for the run and breakfast starting at Longwater.

Many thanks

Kevin

David, I plotted the route as best I could but does this look about right?

Hi David

Trust you can accept a last minute Longwater entrant.  Please don’t wait if I’m late.  Will catch you up.

Richard W

Sorry, we’re not going to be able to make it, have fun everyone x

Hi David,

I thought I’d take a break from decorating prepping (too muck craning my neck towards the ceiling for my liking) so could you accept a really late entrant. Start point: Longwater.

Thanks,

Laurie

Sorry, Ignore me. I thought it was for Sunday!!! Duh.

Laurie