North West Norfolk - Run from Kings Lynn to Baytree Hilgay for Lunch - Sunday 11th February - MENU NOW ATTACHED

Hi Barry

If space still available, could we please join you. If ok, 2 x Roast Turkey dinners please.

Regards
Billand Sue

Bill, Sue

Good Afternoon

Always room for you both on any of our events.

See you on the 11th

Kind regards

Barry

Thanks Barry

See you at Baytree

Regards
Bill and Sue

Hi there. Could you please add me to the Baytree lunch - 1 place. I will be coming from Ely so will join you at Baytree. Dave

Hi Dave

No problem, your on the list. Would you kindly let me know your choice(s) of starter, (if you are having one), and Main Course, from the attached menu.

kind regards

Barry

Hi Barry - no starter thanks and I’ll have the Norfolk Ham Egg and chips pleased.

David

Good Morning

Thanks for getting back to me, order taken.

See you on the 11th at around 12:30 at Baytree Nursery, Hilgay

Kind regards

Barry

Hi

For anyone leaving from the Cambridgeshire area up to the Baytree meal, we are aiming to meet at 11:45 at the Ely Leisure Village carpark CB6 2FR by the Costa - my three words rough location - ‘Marathon Overjoyed Renamed’ - we shall be leaving at 12:00 to drive up the A10.

See you on Sunday

1 Like

SUNDAY :joy::plate_with_cutlery:

Ta :slight_smile:

Hi Dave,

If you’re coming from Ely, you could join some of us in the Ely Leisure Village Car Park (CB6 2FE) - by the Costa (per Andrew’s post above).

I’ll probably get there around 11.30 so there’s time for a coffee. Andrew has set departure time at 12 noon.

Cheers, Simon

Hi Simon - sounds like an excellent plan. I’ll see you at Costa at 11:30. Regards Dave.

1 Like

Hi Barry and Jen
Thanks very much for organising a lovely run through the rural roads of Norfolk with a great lunch at the end courtesy of Baytree of Hilgay who looked after us very well
Great to see such a large turn out of cars
See you all soon
Andy and Jo

2 Likes

Thanks for organising, Barry and Jen - great location, good food, fab company and dry, so some of the journey top-down.

Maureen & Jef

2 Likes

Thank you Barry & Jen for organising a lovely day out - not too cold or too wet for February.

Great to see so many people and cars out for the day!

Nice photos as well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thankyou Barry & Jen

Thankyou for organising today. Great run through Norfolk, taking in plenty of beautiful Snowdrops & amazing views. Lovely meal at Baytree & credit to Barry for guiding the Baytree staff, to deliver each & every meal to each member, not an easy task

Kindest Regards

Mark P

2 Likes

All washed and tucked away

1 Like

Barry,
Belated thanks for your efforts in keeping the box of frogs fed yesterday. It was a delight to see so many people and enjoy a meal together; we enjoyed every moment.

Anne & John

2 Likes

John / Anne

Good Morning

Thank you for your kind comments, they are much appreciated.

As for a ‘box of frogs’ I couldn’t have put it better!!

See you on Tuesday

Kind regards

Barry

1 Like