NOW FULL Saints and Sinner pub crawl. Feb 11th 2018

NOW FULL This has been put together to replace the Valentines run which has been going a few years now.

This is limited to 40 people so I need to know names and numbers for the restaurant so please update the forum, Facebook or drop me an e mail bazzaa2121@outlook.com . please do not hit reply to go back to the MX5 email account.

If anybody does not want to do the run but just have lunch and meet us there for 12.00 that’s fine but I still need numbers for the restaurant.

We will be meeting at Brentwood services at the junction of the A12/M25 next to the petrol station… CM14 5NA at 9.30 for a 10am start

This is approx. 2hrs, 50 miles for Sunday lunch at The Greyhound and 21 at Wickhambrook, CB8 8XS.

There will be answers for you to get and a set of directions that will be given out on the day.

You will not need to leave the car in case the weather is not to good, I have booked the sun but I know the weather God is busy this time of year.

We have arranged a 4-meat roast which we have tasted and is great, dessert will be available on the day which will be on a dessert board.

The cost is £14.95 to be paid at the restaurant with a veggie option if required.

This has been agreed by myself and Alison with the restaurant as this saves us taking meal orders before the event.

The web site for lunch is  http://greyhoundwickhambrook.co.uk/

Regards Barry 

NOW  FULL 

Hi Baz,

sounds good - can you show Sandra & myself as attending please? I’ll be ready for another roast dinner by then !

Top of the list mate 

Hi Barry,
Please include Catherine and I

Thanks, Rog

Hi Barry

Please include Bev And myself for a place at this lunch.

Val

Hi Barry,

Please add us to the list for this.

Chris & Maureen

Hi Baz, I realise you already know Joyce and I are coming. Just thought I’d add it here as well.