Nurburgring 2009

We loved it so much, we are going back.

Ok boys and girls,<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

After the really great success of the 15 - 20 trip in May where we had over 100 cars from across st1:placeEurope</st1:place>. Read about it in the next STHT, we are going back, twice!!!<o:p></o:p>

We are going twice because it is epic and we want to, but also so that we have a teacher friendly date. 9You know, those people with all the holiday) and a thank god the kids have gone back to school date. <o:p></o:p>

The first is Friday August 21st to Monday 24th. <o:p></o:p>

The second is Friday September 18th to Monday 21st <o:p></o:p>

The provisional cost at the moment is <o:p></o:p>

£350 for drivers <o:p></o:p>

£200 for passengers.<o:p></o:p>

This includes hotel accommodation and ferry plus, run pack and more importantly a proper safety talk and as many passenger laps as you can handle. Even if you don’t even go on the track the atmosphere is very special and the social side fantastic. <o:p></o:p>

Please PM me if interested. Deposits will be required but currently nothing more needs doing other than to contact me.

Hmm tempting, but we just live 4 hours driving from the Ring! So the costs would be less don’t they :slight_smile: would it be possible to give me a quote for just the hotel Nick?

As said great organisation , great company and good advice

Ive just checked and september is Taton park show (yes I like to polish stuff aswell)

and Ive got relatives coming in from Canada to stay On that weekend in September
and family comes first.

All the best on filling these places as i think people will snap them up

£300 to get there
£200 for 12 laps
£200 on fuel + food

for an unforgetable trip that you wont regret

Alan