NW England Manchester area and Surrounding Areas

Hi All NW MX5 owners

I would like to know if there are any meets or Ride out planned in this area I love to go out and play in my MX5 and would love to meet up with like wise people who enjoy going for days out and getting to make new friends. I would like to see if anyone would be interested in getting together at weekends to go out and have a play. I have checked local events but there is nothing planned in this area and it would be a good idea to start. I would love to hear from like wise people in our area I live in Leigh in between Manchester & Wigan. hope to hear from you.

1 Like

Hi John,
Check out the North West area, We do have runs out, just been Karting with the a few members of the group.
I live in Coppull and there are members from Leigh in this group.

Unfortunatley we have just had the monthly meeting, which is held at the Bowling Green, Charnock Richard

https://mx5northwest.co.uk/
Hope to meet with you soon.

Hello John.
I was brought up in Leyth and now live in Hindley Green.
Log yourself on to the NWOC site.

What 5 have you? I may have seen you knocking about.

Hi Guys,

Im originally from Leigh but now live in Lowton.

You may have seen JYU Jyu our Red Copper 3.5 batting about

Cheers

John

Ha, small world, I went to Lowton St Luke’s junior school and lived down Slag la for about 8 years before emigrating to Leyth.

hey Safety

long time no see how are you sorry not been on for ages glad your still here i put in NWOC Came up with orenteering

I also live in Leigh

[quote=John**1]

hey Safety

long time no see how are you sorry not been on for ages glad your still here i put in NWOC Came up with orenteering

[/quote]

Here you go >> https://mx5northwest.co.uk/

The Manchester Local Area is currently “between Area Co-ordinators”.

I am happy to report that I have been approached by a willing volunteer. Who is looking in to trying to put together a ‘Manchester Meet’.

If a cohesive local group of likeminded Manchester MX-5 enthusiasts can be assembled around that endeavour then I am sure the Manchester Area can regain a foothold and with a new AC at the helm become a thriving area.

I will give him a heads up and hopefully he can turn your interest into some local momentum 

Hi all. I would also be interested in going to some meets. Have tried to find some on the NW forum, but seems to be very little action on here.