NWM Monthly Meetings

Hello NWM members,
The British Government has this afternoon advised the cessation of all unnecessary social contact as part of the ongoing fight against Coronavirus.
Therefore I have decided to cancel next week and future monthly meetings until further notice.

Jim Keeley. Joint Area Coordinator North West Midlands

Sorry to hear that Jim, but its the correct decision.

Fully support your decision Jim. Sad but necessary. Hope everyone stays safe
Derek & Janet

100% with you on this one Jim, makes sense.
Ben & Marg

Hi Jim
Unfortunate but understandable, as a group we have many things going on which may have to be cancelled. Tough decisions ahead especially for the organisers.
Keep safe.
C&C

Thanks Jim.

Hi Jim ,
Sensible decision very wise.
We can still keep in contact through the forum to keep the club going.
I would suggest that we all talk through the forum so we can keep ahead of things going on.
I am this morning phoning the Northumberland Hotel to see how we stand with our tour and will inform all people going through their email as we are supposed to be paying the full amount in June . Obviously as co-ordinator I will keep you informed.
Mike/Margaret

Hi Jim
A sensible decision, thanks for letting us know.
Regarding the Statfield Railway visit- the trust are holding a meeting this morning (Tuesday) and are notifying all concerned following the meeting . I will post as soon as decisions on both sides have been made.
Best regards
Keith.

Hi Jim
Correct decision 100% behind you
Yours William and Gillian

Hi Jim
Unfortunatley it is a decision that has to be made. This virus is something that we all have to take seriously. We can only look to the future and hope this thing is defeated sooner rather than later.
In the meantime best wishes to all.
Roy & Lynn