Odd job Dave's breakfast run and walk to Southwold Sunday 6th October

important update event now cancelled due to weather forecast. Sorry for any inconvenience we will try to re arrange sorry to let anyone down.

Many thanks chris 

Some how we have managed to convince odd job Dave to organise another fantastic run for us, this year he has planned a amazing run to southwold finishing up at southwold old hall for breakfast and the chance for a walk afterwards.

The plan Sunday 6th October 8.15

the starting point for this great run is going to be Tivetshall old ram ( Ipswich Rd, Norwich NR15 2DE)

we have met here many a times in the past and is a great starting point if you want to grab a cup of tea and a toilet break, we will be arriving at 8.15 to leave for 8.30

We will then make a leasurly scenic drive through some nice country rounds, lasting around 50 minutes arriving at Southwold old hall (Old Hall Farm, Halesworth Rd, Reydon, Southwold IP18 6SG) for breakfast and the chance for a walk after to burn the breakfast off if you want.

The Venue 

Southwold old hall  is a fantastic finishing location its a glass front restaurant looking out across the marshes and onto the river Blyth, it is a dog friendly restaurant and has a great selection on its menu, the big breakfasts is only £9.00 and sounds like it could easily fill anyone’s appetite, please see the link below for the huge menu choice they have on offer they can also caiter for vegans as well.

www.oldhallsouthwold.co.uk/breakfast

Please register below to secure a space for this great run many thanks Chris and hope to see you all soon.

1. Odd job Dave

2 Paul G

3 Si Fletcher 

4 Marcus & Lisa

1. Kevin A

2. David & Nicola 

Hi Chris,

Could you put myself and Lisa down for this run please 

Regards Marcus 

Hi Marcus

i have now added you to the list.

Many thanks Chris 

Please add me to the list for this one.

Thanks

Kevin

Hi Chris, Please could you add me and Nicola for this?

Thank you 

Hi Kevin 

i have now added you to the list.

Many thanks Chris

Hi David

i have now added you both to the list, will be nice to see you and your super clean five as always.

Many thanks Chris 

Hi Chris can you add me to the list + 1 thanks mate 

Hi Mark

i have now added you both to the list.

many thanks Chris 

Sorry guys but we have done some epic memorable aquatic runs in the past, a certain Cromer Fish and Chip evening and one of the first Wreningham BBQs just to name two! Can accept a little rain but tomorrows forecast looks torrential so FIFY will be having another Garage day I’m afraid.  

Hope those hardy soles that do brave the elements enjoy the day, we will be with you in spirit. 

Hi everyone I’m really sorry to let everyone down but I am cancelling the run due to tomorrows weather forecast

Sorry for any inconvenience we will re arrange the run for another time.