OEM MK3 exhaust backbox

Has anybody got a standard exhaust backbox they no longer want. 

Looking for a late good condition  unit to go on my 2014 MK3.75 2.0l

Cheers

Derek 

Lots of people have fitted after market back boxes, so I’d imagine there will be a few.

There is a thread.

AaronWMk3 is fitting a Cobalt to his in the coming days, see if he wants to sell his standard box.

https://www.mx5oc.co.uk/forum/yaf_postst115019_Suggestions-for-exhaust-upgrade-on-2012-1-8-Mk3-5.aspx

Hi, I have one off my 2litre 2011 miyako Swapped it for a cobalt stainless model A couple of years ago so now the old one is stored in my garage. Collection preferred, where aboutd are you ? £35

I have one from my 2007 Z Sport…its just been removed from the car as I wanted an aftermarket exhaust… And its boxed and padded… so could be put on courier safely…
£20 plus courier charge, or could possibly deliver. Whereabouts are you?

Hello,

I am also after a standard back box, I live in the chesterfield/Alfreton area in Derbyshire. PM if any of you are close. Thanks

Just picking up on this post…

I’ve also got a standard back box from my 2006 1.8 if anyone is interested… I swapped it out for a Cobalt stainless steel one.

I’m in West Yorkshire, WF11.

Well as the I was tagging onto the OP’s post it might be worth sending a direct message to them. I can’t really have first dibs. Just didn’t want to have multiple posts asking for the same thing.

I’ll give it a couple of days so they’ve got fair chance to respond, but to be fair the original post was some time ago now… I’d assume they’re all good now.

I’ll leave it with you @dss199… If nothing appears here in a couple of days then it’s yours if you want it :+1:

Now then folks. I’m all sorted regarding the backbox

2 Likes

@dss199… As suspected :point_up_2:

Drop me a dm if you’re interested :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great. Just wanted to check so I wasn’t jumping the queue