On our third mx5

Hello everyone thought it was time to introduce myself . Have been a long long time user of this forum and it’s always been a great source of information and inspiration for me. I bought my first mx5 in 2003 a mk1 1.8 is BRG , had that one for 6 years my wife and I both loved it. Then we bought a mk3 2.0 sport had that one for 8 years , made a big mistake and let it go 3 years ago,held out for 2 years but couldn’t, hold out any longer without one. So we bought a sport black mk 3.5 , it was a little bit rough around the edges but her bones were good lol. Worked on it in garage through winter and spring to get it up to scratch . Sorry for the long ramble . Regards Bob.

2 Likes

Hello Bob Your experience matches mine. I bought a NA about four years ago. Sorry I let it go. Nekt was a NC, let that go also. Not quite so sporty. Got leg problems. Bought a Mazda 2. Great little car. Getting in and out better. Couldnt resist an NB so now I have both. MX5 in the garage, Mazda 2 out in the rain. That sounds right eh?Just fitted new boots to the NB, ready for our summer. By the way,I live in Newcastle nsw Australia. Hope to talk again soon
Best wishes Mazda Mike

2 Likes

Welcome along both, happy to have you here.