Oulton Park, Nov 7th

Bog standard 130 bhp

And a lot of revs

Thats what a red line is for…I hit the rev limiter in 3rd on a couple of occasions

Alan

Your a very bad man, tempting me with more! Sadly mate the job gets in the way of a lot of things and being a student loan for my wife gets in the way of paying for them!!!

I plan to go halves on track days next year with Ian (my mate that came with me to OP) so I will be able to afford a few more…can’t wait! See you soon.

Just think how quick you would be if you changed gear

I think we will be having practice for you on the 27th

I noticed that Nick , was looking for Alans hand to go down and change gear but didnt happen very often, good vid though, by the way how many places left for the 27th as Iam trying to nick the money off the mrs to pay for it as I`am out of work as the old redundancy slapped me in the face.

Mikey

There is a place for you if you want it.

3rd gear for the win.

2nd gear made for entertaing exits from the chicanes

so thought it better to stay in 3rd gear as I do when its dry(ok speeds thru the corners are higher)

things will be different on the 27th

Alan

Yes, I expect you in 4th through Druids, especially on R rated tyres {#emotions_dlg.msggoodjob}

A few piccies from the day, weather held 'till 3, then the heavens opened!!!

Why???

still trying to get the funds together for this one as is  my favorite circuit and I see Paul Sheard has booked so will still turn up and blag a few rides even if I cant afford to book it

Mikey