Overall topics

I was aware there was a trip to J Blacks place sad to see nothing on the forum to say if it was good bad or indifferent feed back makes it interesting and useful for all or its gone quiet or gone I first said hello when I joined and after that it took about two weeks before any thing was posted about any thing more chat needed to encourage all members or non members who look and see nothing happening what about a weekly chat on different topics for us newcomers.

Yes It can be a bit quite on hear at times as most people seem to use the Facebook page, I personally don’t use Facebook so I usually check here each day when checking emails.

The trip to J Black was excellent and very informative and had a turn out of around 20 cars.

Well I need a new pair of overalls but this post did not help me decide waht to buy!!!

Andrew,

I truly believed that I was the only person in the world who doesn’t use Facebook.

Well it must be just the two of us then from NI area that don’t use Facebook I would rather check on here to see what  events are happening.

Any other NI area members out there that don’t  use Facebook?

me

Yes the area does tend to use Facebook with its own page along with emails, I know that I don’t use this facility as much as I should. But seeing as I’m here, BBQ 1st August.