Peaks and Pennines 25th Anniversary Event - picnic

Hi All

I have been asked to post this invitation from the Peaks and Pennines region, it looks like being a good day and a time for us to meet our close club neighbours. If you would like to come along, could you post below to give me some idea of how many will be going. I can then feed this back to the organisers.

Please see the information below and the attached flyer.

As part of The MX5 Owners Club’s 25th Anniversary and the MX-5 30th Anniversary the Peaks and Pennines Area are hosting an inter area event at the Rowsley Station Picnic Area (DE4 2LF) on Sunday July 21st. Rowsley is a small village on the River Derwent, near Matlock
The gates open at 10am, but we anticipate that most members will arrive around mid day, after a scenic run from their home patch.
Features of the day

·         Exclusive use of 200 car capacity car park with large grassy picnic area close to River Derwent
·          Close to three village Pubs serving food  and an Indian Restaurant
·         Reduced cost travel into Matlock on Vintage Steam Trains at £7.50 per person, return, pay on the day
·         Short distance from Peak Shopping Centre (30 minute walk/5 minute zoom zoom)
·         Bakewell, Chatsworth and Haddon Hall also a short zoom zoom away.

Those that want to could catch the 13:28 steam train to Matlock, have wonder around Matlock, and catch the 14:15 train back to the picnic area, there is a later train at 16:28 for those wishing to spend longer in Matlock (or have missed the earlier train!).

Pennines 25th anniversary picnic

Michele and I are going

Hi John and Michele 

Please add us to your list and Alan.

Thanks 

Dave and Cath 

Hi John and Michele

Please include us.

Thank you

John and Maureen

Hi John and Michele,
Please add Alan & Sam yo your list.
Looking forward to it thanks.
???

Hi John and Michele,
please add Ian and Theresa
to this one.
Regards Ian B.

Hi John and Michele,

Please can you add us to the list as well.

Thanks,

Max and Michele

Hi John and Michelle please add us to your list phil and Josie are meeting up somewhere first to go together?

Hello John & Michele,

please add our names to the list too.

Thanks,

Ian & Carol-Ann

Hi,

Please ad Bryan & Catherine.

(a run up from Markeaton McDonalds would suit us)

Can you put Martin & Anne down for this one please?

Could you please add Christine and Hedley to the list.

Thanks.

Please can you put Karen and Dave down for the day out
Cheers

Looking forward to the picnic.

If anyone is interested in my Mk3 SS Cobra back box, I can bring it along to the event.

Hi John & Michele

Please add me and Ann for the picnic meetup… I will be coming from Bakewell - So meet you there What time are you planning to arrive?

Thanks

Dave W & Ann

Hi All

Please add Dawn and myself for the picnic meeting I believe the West Midland Club are stopping for a coffee break UTTOXETER Tesco at 10.30am

we will probably tag on to them and see you all there  Regards Andy & Dawn Thompson  TAZ 1438

Hi everyone.

We are planning on meeting at McDonald’s Markeaton Park at 9.30am for 10.00am departure on Sunday.

We will then take a scenic drive over to Rowsley to meet up with members Peaks and Penines.

If you fancy joining us please let us know.

Look forward to seeing everyone.

John and Michele

Hi John and Michele 

We will meet you at McDonald’s. 

Alan is on holiday so not able to join us.

Many thanks 

Dave and Cath 

Hi Michelle and John

We will meet you at the McDonalds

Karen and Dave xx