Pershore plum festival 2023

It is on the Monday x

1 Like

Great to have you onboard Paul-Th can we please have your reg number as we have to get the application form in and pay.
Cheers Karen

Hi Karen

Our reg is EN10 FKE.

Regards, Paul

Thank you look forward to seeing you.

If any of you guys that are coming to Pershore fancy going for a meal afterwards we will try and book the pub Dennis booked last year. Can you add your names if you would like to join us.

Hi Karen and Dave

We would like to join you for a meal afterwards.

Many thanks

Dave and Cath

1 Like

Please add Phil and Josie for meal afterwards
Thanks

1 Like

Hi Karen. The pub we went to is now a little pricey, also last time I went there with the family we had slow service… try “ The Wheelbarrow Castle “ post code WR7 4LR. Phone no. 01386 792207. Not sure how many they can cater for.

1 Like

Hi

We would like to join you for the meal

Thanks

John and michele

1 Like

Thank you for the heads up Dennis

Hi Karen,

Could you liaise with the South West Midlands Area team too they usually have a stand, and useful to coordinate
Many thanks

1 Like

Hi Ian yes of course, thank you, who would you suggest?

Hi Karen, due to changes of plans at this end, we are going to have to cancel. Please let me know how much we owe you and we can arrange a transfer.

1 Like

Hi Paul, thank you for letting us know, no need to reimburse I have donated it to the Pershore Church funds.

1 Like

Thank you

Karen

Sorry missed this

David and Gary southwestmidlands@mx5oc.co.uk

2 Likes

MEETING ARRANGEMENTS FOR MONDAY
We will be leaving Alcester McDonalds at 8AM [if you want food arrive earlier], we will be calling at Pershore railway station [Pinvin WR10 6FG] at 8.15 to meet anyone staying over, with the aim of entering the show at 8.30ish.
Karen has booked a table at The Moathouse Inn in Kings Coughton for 4.30 for those wishing to join us.
People attending.
Karen and Dave
Jan and John
Dennis
Cath and Dave
Anthony and Carol
Phil and Josie
Anita and David
David and Ann
Don and Kate
John and Michele
Clair and Sandy
Cathryn and Gary

Still to pay, Sandy, John and Phil.

Paid £8 on 4th July ?
Any more to pay?

1 Like

Thank you for confirming, no nothing else to pay :blush:

1 Like

Hi Karen

We will meet you at Pershore railway station and we would love to join you for the meal.

Thanks

Anita and David

1 Like