Pewter mk1 mx5 models for sale! To see them gone £8 for small posted and £15 for larger posted

Hello all.

I was looking for prizes for my next quiz that I am doing soon and thought these were going to be them but then found another 5 prizes for that so I have decided to offer these 5 mx5 mk1 pewter models that I found recently to whoever would like one. First come first serve for whoever wants to buy 1,2 etc. I am asking for £12 each for them to literally just cover the cost. I haven’t seen carved pewter like this before and I’ve kept one for myself as I think they are very unique. Here’s 2 photos to show you what they are like.
Cheers
Anthony

Please use the Personal Message (PM) system to contact me.

3 Likes

0 remaining… but I’ve managed to reserve 11 more of these and 2 with roof ups and pop up raised. If you would like to reserve one let me know. Should be 10 days or so!

1 roof up/pop ups raised left for reserve
10 others left for reserve.

They have arrived today. Here are photos against my mk3 badge

Fantastically detailed for such a small model. Love it, thanks!

1 Like

I love the tyre tread. 8 mil of those tyres!

1 Like

The man who makes these models is retiring so these might be the last few. They have arrived today so I have 0 with pop ups (all sold) and 4 hood down. Here’s a comparison to my mk3 badge
Cheers

1 Like

0 pop ups left. 4 hood down pound size available

I’m taking reserves also on the last lot available next week including a larger scale mk1 (approx 4 inch) for £32 posted or £28 collection or meet up in the south east. M25 J4. I’m getting 8 of these. Also 6 small pound size roof down mk1 LHD £12 each. Also waiting now for 3 LHD 4 inch model mk1 £32.

5 larger scale left.

Stock has now arrived of 5 larger rhd ones and 3 LHD larger ones with more small top down models.

Cheers

Stock of larger pewters now arrived.
Have 5 rhd larger ones and 3 LHD larger ones including small ones with hood down.

Cheers

1 Like

Some more photos of the last of the stock for sale. So impressed with the detail on these models. Even show centre console and hand brake on the larger ones!

Ant

2 Likes

Prices reduced £10 for small size posted and £25 posted for larger ones!

3 large ones and 7 small ones left! Mixed LHD/RHD.

Another happy customer! Mini me! :joy:

Ant

Another happy customer! Mini me!:joy:

ONLY 3 larger LHD and 5 LHD/ 2 RHD small left. As of 30/09

‘TO CLEAR’ large ones £20 posted and small £10 each posted.