poole bournemouth and surrounding area

hi all

are there ever any meets and drive around’s in the poole area ?

Try contacting your local area coordinator. They will know 

newbie…how do I find out who this person is ?

at a rough guess, id so it is “jonal” ?

Storme,

Mel is correct in thinking that you should contact your area coordinator to find out what is planned for that area.  Am I right in thinking that you are not yet a member of the MX5 owners Club?

All OC members who are in the Wessex Area (which covers Poole, Bournemouth, Blandford etc)  get a monthly Wessex Newsletter.  In it there are details of past events and future ones planned.  If you go on the Wessex Area Discussion page of the OC Forum you will see  a list of events for September.

At the moment our 2 joint coordinators are on holiday but they are standing down at the end of the year so we have a new coordinator who will be taking over in January.   

I hope this is useful information for you.

Not a member yet ,  checking out first ???

and there didnt seem seem to be much chat in this section !!!

if I’m not a member, does that mean I wont see any of the mini meets advertised ?

Hi again,

Thank you for your reply.  You will be very welcome at any of the meetings that we organise but the full details such as timings and venue with the name of the organiser is published in the monthly Wessex Newsletter.  

It might be a good idea to go along to the Technical Evening at Magna Mazda, Canford Cliffs, Poole on Tuesday 4 October if you are free.  I believe this is local to you.  Wessex members will be there as well as the staff of Magna to answer any questions etc.  It is an informal evening which is always an interesting occasion.  Members have been asked to arrive between 6.30 and 7.00pm.

While there you can pick up the latest Wessex Newsletter where you can read all the events planned for the next 3 months.

Hi,

Cheers Jonal, sorry for late reply, just got back from Turkey :slight_smile:

Yes, magna mazda is local, was there yesterday getting some bits and pieces, bought my first brand new car from Barney , who still works there !

I’ll pop along to the evening, will you be there ?

Hi, 

Glad to hear hat you will be going to Magna mazda for the Technical Evening on 4 October.  I will make sure that the Area Coordinators know that you will be there.  

Barney is now the Sales manager at Canford Cliffs and has always been a good friend to Wessex…  I am sure you will find a lot of MX5 owners who are happy to talk to you.

Unfortunately I will not be there myself as another engagement on the same night.