Potential purchaser - central scotland

might be starting to look for a MK3/3.5 with electric hard top and wondered if there were any forum members in central scotland that could oblige by giving me a little spin in their car
cheers
jim

I’d think its impossible for at least the next 3 weeks, likely 12-15 weeks.

yes, very true

Jim,
Not the best time to ask for a test drive but if you post on the MX5 Scotland website http://www.mx5scotland.co.uk when the current crisis is over, then I am sure you would get an offer.
Where about in central Scotland are you?

hi drew, yeh i wasn’t thinking right when i posted
im in the Bathgate area
jim

Hi - I’ve just spotted this. I have a 2011 3.5 hardtop, 2L; a special edition called a Kendo. Black with stone grey leather. I live in Peebles, and I’m happy to take you for a spin when the CVD regulations permit. I bought mine 2 weeks before lockdown, so just starting to get out in it more. Quick opinion? Wonderful, especially with roof down. I rejected the idea of one with lowered stiffer suspension, partly on the advice of a friend who has one, as the roads around us are terrible. There is a very small amount of body roll but in my view a tiny price to pay for comfort and durability. Its handling is superb. I know there are other views! Email me at colinmclean100@icloud.com

BUMP
just wondering if there was anyone available yet to take me for a spin

BUMP
just wondering if there was anyone available yet to take me for a spin