Prescott Hillclimb Anglo-American Autumn Classic

Northamptonshire Area’s annual pilgrimage to Prescott Hillclimb for their wonderful Anglo-American Autumn Classic.  

We depart from Sixfields cinema car park in Northampton at 08.00hrs before driving down to Brackley Tescos to join up with our Milton Keynes and Chilterns friends, thence on through the Cotswolds in beautiful early autumn, in order to arrive at Prescott in time for their famous Full English.

Our route takes us via Brackley, Aynho, Deddington, Chipping Norton, Stow-on-the-Wold and then the B4077 to Prescott.

All areas and owners are invited to join us, either at Northampton, somewhere en-route, or at Prescott Hillclimb, where we have arranged dedicated parking for MX-5s in The Orchard.

Please book your tickets directly from www.prescott-hillclimb.com  It’s £15pp pre-booked or £20pp on the gate.

Ken Stanbury

Northamptonshire Area 

There has been some confusion regarding our parking in The Orchard. Although MX-5s have an arrangement to park in The Orchard, it is not automatic and drivers need to have a special Orchard Pass to get in. This Pass is not freely given (and indeed may be refused) but I have 30 of them for distribution. I shall be leading the convoy to Prescott and will park up to hand out Passes at the gate. When all 30 have gone, the remaining cars will have to park in the public car park. Prescott have no means of identifying MX5s when ordering tickets either online (which is preferred) or by phone, so don’t even try to blag a Pass!!!
I hope this clarifies matters.
Ken Stanbury
Northamptonshire Area

Hi Ken, can I have an orchard parking pass please if still available,Cheers

Of course, Rob. Shall you be joining us at Brackley?

Yes Ken can do, see u there.   Thanks

Yes Ken, can do

Will see you in brackley, thanks

Hi Ken,
Hope it’s ok to tag along, coming up from South central area and meet you guys at Brackley.
Never been to
Prescott before so looking forward.
Any chance of an Orchard parking pass.

Cheers
Del

Del i’m not in my mx5, will be in my daily, I think I have reserved a pass through Ken, your quite welcome to it

That’s great thanks Rob.
See you at Brackley.
Del

Hi from me as well, Del. No problems with the Pass to The Orchard.
Cheers, Ken.

Thank you
:slight_smile:

Huge thank you to Ken for sorting. Had a great day and loved the hoon through the Cotswolds. “note to self, need a little noise at the rear ;-)” My first visit to Prescott and wont be my last.

Thanks again.

Del

In the absence of any MX5’s taking to the hill a quick pic of my favourite non Mazda from today.

My pleasure, Del. It was good to meet you and I’m glad that you enjoyed the day.
Ken.