Price of Petrol

£1.27 = $2.25 Australian crickey I was bleating at paying $1.33 for petrol yesterday. Maybe that’s why we drive more

LOL Geoff - I think you drive more because the nearest pub is 20 miles down the road:-)

Went to my Shell garage for my quarterly fill-up with V Power - 30.81 litres - £44.34 = £1.439 per litre.  

Ouch. 

Filled up both cars at my local Shell Wed last week, VP was 138.9, and then there is the ‘Shell drivers club’ points/pennies off, and a bonus for spending more than so much in a certain period, and the credit card pennies off, no idea how much and not really significant, but it all adds up.

£1.44.9 for Vpower At my local Shell. 11ppl more than standard unleaded. A few months back the difference was 6ppl I recall. 

Currently staying just south of Vancouver and petrol prices vary by the hour. In the morning it is priced around C$ 155.99 but drops to around C$ 131.99 in the late afternoon. But depending on the price at one petrol station on the highway the nearest opposition will drop just below. And so on…all day long. Basically you have to time it right to get the best deal. Oh to be back home where it only varies daily at the worst.

Well I think there should be a north / south  system we in the north should pay so much less ha ha ha , no point in debate it is what it is  or drive a 1litre  . Being serious for a moment interesting points all round , we are certainly hit hard in the uk To be honest life too short worse things to worry about