Printing from a second computer

I have a Canon iP8750 printer that could be used by my computer and my wife’s computer using WiFi until we got a new router when we signed up for broadband. Since fitting the new router only I can use the printer from my computer. Can any one help me to fix whatever I need to do so that my wife can again print from her computer please. Please bare in mind that I am old and not all that clever with computers.
By the way both our computers are HP computers, if that makes any difference.

via wifi still or directly connected via usb cable?

Have you tried finding out if the printer shows up on your wife’s computer, look in settings.
I hadn’t printed anything on my wife’s new printer before but it showed up in the devices on my laptop. If I remember correctly I just clicked on it as a default printer and it connected.

Changing your router will almost certainly have changed the printer’s address on your home network so your wife’s computer is probably trying to print to the printer at its old address and there’s nothing there. The easiest way is probably to go into the settings on her computer and delete the existing profile for the printer then let it go looking for it anew.

You will probably require connecting your printer via your new hub. So go to the printer settings and reset the wireless connection to the hub, and you will need the wireless password/key that will be on your hub, generally on a card on the back of the hub. Then try setting the second PC to printer again

Sounds like you need to re-connect your printer to your wireless network. Try running the software disc in your PC again and it will guide you to re-connect the printer.

Sometimes printers can be a PITA when re-connecting to a wifi network (i’m looking at you HP)

Normally that sorts most people out.

If you’re local to S Yorks, I can probably help.

Thank you everyone who replied, unfortunately I have been full of a cold and not felt up to trying your suggestions yet. I will let you know when I try your ideas to get the printer to operate from my wife’s computer.