RacingBeat Race/Sport for ND MK4 - Now Sold

Hey all,

So after having my turbo conversion carried out I found that the, previously sublime and delicious, note produced by my car changed quite a bit. I upgraded to the Good-win Racing Superstreet Twin Tip as a result, but haven’t driven it yet.

Long story short: I’m selling the Racing Beat Sport/Race which can be seen here:

Edited to show better photos of clean(er) exhaust! :slight_smile:

I’m selling it for £220. It’s been on the car for approximately 4-5000 miles. In good overall condition, but you can judge for yourself. I guess I’d prefer it if you guys would arrange a courier pickup, but if not I can do that myself and let you know the additional cost.

I’m in Mid-Wales, Llandrinod Wells.

Nice comments about my dog, Cariad, welcomed too. :slight_smile:
Any questions drop me a message!

Thanks,

Rob

Hi Rob
Your dog looks a real cutie!
The Racing Beat on the other hand, looks as if it’s been under the back of a car with 300 degrees engine fumes pushed through it for a couple of years in crap weather!
I would be interested in experimenting with it on my car, but your asking price, if you don’t mind me saying, is rather unrealistic.
If you’re not too offended, I would have thought £120 inc postage/courier would see it go to a new home ( there was one on eBay couple of months ago sold for that in near new condition)
Cheers
Putting a helmet on…!
Steve

Hi Steve,

No offence taken! :slight_smile:

It only went on to the car in November of last year, so I’ll hold out a little while longer! But thanks very much for the offer - appreciated.

Rob

Hi Rob
Just wondering if you still have your Racing Beat for sale and if you would be interested in my offer?
Cheers
Steve

Hey again Steve,

I’ve still got it - yeah! I would happily accept 120+ postage.

Thanks
Rob

Hi Rob
What do you think is the best way to do this?
Courier service? Think they would want you to print a label ( and obviously box it up carefully to prevent damage)
Rough quote online (without address) is £20
Are you able/prepared to do the arrangements?
Do you have the old bolts and donut gasket?
Cheers
Steve

Hi Rob
Just looked at Hermes collect options online
They can pick it up with insured delivery for a lot less, but we can budget for £20 for the hassle of parcelling and printing labels etc
What are your thoughts?
Steve

I live inWrexham Rob, and in normal circumstances I could pick it up as l drive that way to my son near Swansea…
Not for a good while though now…
Take your time, let me know what you think in next few days
Cheers
Steve