RADIO CONTROLLED CARS CLUB NIGHT INVITE

Hi All                 Meet up Friday 22nd November  The Becket School

Max Crossland, one of our Members, is also a Member of the West Bridgford Radio Controlled Car Club and they have invited our Members to one of their Club Evenings to join them in their Friday Night Meet.

This thread is to establish if we can get enough interest to pop along to watch or participate.

They have two ‘have-a-go club cars’ for non members to try out and they can turn the speed up or down to suit the ability of the (victims), participants.  They can cope with 6 people per meeting as there will be a bit of waiting around as it will be an ordinary club night.

Each of the races last for about five minutes or so and they have about six of those and then everyone has another go.

If you think you may be interested, please add your name below and we will see if Max can come up with a suitable date for us.

The venue is at The Becket School, Wilford Lane, West Bridgford Nottingham, NG2 7QY,

We can talk about this at the Thursday meeting and give some more information.

Regards

David M

I may be interested, I used to race all sorts from 1/10th electric F1 and saloon to 1/8th and quarter scale nitro and petrol  every weekend for years.

Hi David,

I’d be interested in having a go, as long as one of the non-member cars is built for a few crashes…

Cheers,

Andy

Hi David

Sounds interesting, be interested to go along and to take part. Nil experiemce with these weapons though - L plates definately required.

Cheers

Matt Britton

Definitely interested, David.

i also used to race 1/10 cars years ago!

Mick

Thank you all for your replies; you four are all included, so, plus a couple more names from last nights area meeting we have enough for this occasion. We only have two cars so I don’t want to dilute it too much for you. If you missed out this time don’t worry, we are there 40 odd Fridays per year so we can do it again later. We have a date in mind for later this month and will send you a message soon with the details.

Max

We have arranged to attend on Friday 22nd November - hopefully that evening is clear for you all. The meeting starts at about 6:30pm although the doors will be open earlier than that. It might be a good idea to put a picnic chair in the boot otherwise you could be standing up all evening. More details shortly.

Max

Hi Max,

Sounds great, thanks for sorting this out. I’m available so please count me in. 

Regards,

Andy