Rally competitions queries and chat

Hi Martin,
I emailed car comps a week ago but so far have not received anything back, any idea how long before I should receive confirmation of entry?
Many thanks,
Michael

Same with me, email sent over a week ago and heard nothing.

Docs will be sent out this week, I have about 10 entries so far, so get entering as with so many classes you stand a good chance.

Each of the above classes are split in MK1/2/3

Sorry for the delay I am awaiting the revised forms

Hi Martin/Richardn

I’ve emailed car comps a couple of times now, but so far have not received anything back. Any idea how long before the forms are sent out?

Many thanks,
Tony

Last minute change on a doc, should be out tomorrow night

Docs sent out

we still have had no acknowledgement of email or any details sent to an email of 4th August? Will the details go out by post or email?

NO email received from you try again please

email is carcomps   at  mx5oc.co.uk

no spaces and a @ not at

docs are electronic

Hi Richard,
Can you please confirm that you have received my application email as I still have not had confirmation docs.
Many thanks,
Michael

pm me your email address and I will sort you both

Is there any way of knowing whether my application has been received?

I sent the completed form back nearly a week ago and have heard nothing after the automated responce.

I’ve sent a personal message with my e-mail address.

I have heard nothing either and the form that we all completed has this on it

DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT RALLY ARRIVAL TIMES AND CAR COMPETITION AREAS WILL BE CIRCULATED BY EMAIL APPROXIMATELY 3 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT.

Hi Folks

The rally team are currently liasing with Richard over the finer points of site access, timings, passes etc so should be sorted over the weekend. Thanks for your patience… 

An email sent today, but as it had so many recipients it kicked out some. If you are not sent an entry pass by Monday AM please E MAIL ME

Entry is 8.30 to 9.30 no late access