Rally FAQ

Where is the Rally?   Oulton Park, Little Budworth, Tarporley, Cheshire CW6 9BW

When is the Rally and what are the opening hours? Saturday 18th April, Event Gates Opens at 10.00am - 4:00pm. Rally programme commences 10.45am. 

How much are tickets? The event is free to MX-5 Owners Club members, Members will require to hold a ticket on arrival please see http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/forum/yaf_postst82962_IMPORTANT-UPDATE---Spring-Rally-Entrance.aspx for the required action to request a ticket.

Non-Members advance tickets are available directly http://www.oultonpark.co.uk/calendar/2015/april/op-brscc.aspx
Paid entrance is possible on the day at Oulton Park’s regular pricing. 

Is spectating on the races at the track included? Yes access to the public facilities is included on the day 

Can I buy a ticket on the day? Yes, tickets are available on the gates at Oulton park, usual prices apply.

Is car parking free? Yes, for all in attendance.

Is there disabled access?  Yes, Please clearly display your Blue badge before arriving on site.  Marshals will direct you to the disabled parking area. The venue is fully accessible and on level ground with access points where needed.

Are children welcome? Yes. Access for all accompanied children is free.

Are there any concessions? Yes, on the day usual entrance prices apply

Are there crèche facilities? No

I am not a member and in an MX-5 where will I park? Priority is given to all MX-5s, non member other vehicle owners will be parked in public parking

Can I come in another car that is not an MX-5? Yes, however please contact us with vehicle details for gate staff - you will be directed to the overflow/other car parking  

Are there Area Member meeting points? Yes there are a number of Area Tents being set up on the day, please speak to your Area Coordinator  Please note: these are for pedestrians access only and not vehicle parking. All parking is in the general parking.

How can I get a printed programme? Please bring your Membership card or ticket stub to the Club desks to receive your programme for the event and Rally plaque.

What is the main programme schedule? Please check the MX-5 Owners Club Forum for further details. And see your Rally programme on the day.

Who are the celebrities? TBC

Can I join the Club on the day? Yes special introductory Rally pricing is available on the day. Please ask at the club membership desks for more details.

What is the medical/first aid procedure? Please advise one of our many site stewards or marshals of any incident, they will take you to the medical centre on site.

What is the procedure in the event of a fire? If fire is discovered please advise an on site steward immediately, do not tackle.

Are dogs permitted? Unfortunately dogs are not allowed at this venue 

Where are the nearest toilets? Toilets are available on site, there are several within Chequers restaurant, Please ask for directions or follow signage.

Is there camping on site?  Unfortunately not at time of writing - Nearest camping is at Elm Cottage camping http://www.elmcottagecp.co.uk 

Is there a bus service to the Rally? No

Is there a cash machine on site? No.The nearest cash machine is located in Tarpoley or Winsford

Where are the nearest shops? There are local shops in Tarpoley or Winsford, the nearest superstore is located in Winsford.

Where is the nearest petrol station? The nearest petrol station is located - Texaco, 115 High Street Tarporley CW6 0AY

Where is the nearest Hospital with accident and emergency unit?  Countess of Chester Hospital

Can I take pictures / video at the event? Yes.

Can I park next to my friends on the rally field? If you arrive together you’ll be parked next to each other. Club Areas are also allocated display space within the event to help create a is a great meeting spot for area members. 
Display cars will be asked to arrive slightly earlier, full details will be distributed to Area Coordinators.

Will there be food available? Yes the venue’s restaurant will be serving food all day.

Can I bring a picnic? Yes, but only food bought within the building can be consumed indoors

Will I enjoy my day out? Yes!!! this is set to be a fantastic Rally with a few special treats and surprises