Rally Hotel

For the Spring Rally we will be staying at the Holiday Inn Doncaster (A1(M) Jct.36) just a short drive form the venue.

We have arranged Bed & Breakfast accommodation for members over the Rally weekend priced at? just £71 for double accommodation and £50 single.

While staying at the hotel members will have access to the fitness centre, relax heated indoor pool, with steam room, sauna and jetted tub.  Use of wifi and complimentary parking onsite.

To book:

Please call the hotel directly on 01302 799988? during office hours 9am – 7pm Monday – Friday (central reservations will not be offer this discount).

Please quote MX5

Further details of the Rally dinner will follow in the next Soft Top Hardtop once the band have been secured, but you will be able to buy the tickets on the Club’s online store just as soon as they are available, you can register for an email update on the store see the Tickets and Events section.

http://store.mx5oc.co.uk/2016-spring-rally-dinner-ticket-902-p.asp

Booked!

You beat me to it Robbie. I managed to get a double executive room for Sat night for a mere 15000 of my IHG Rewards Club points  

Nick.

Booked for Friday,Saturday and Sunday 

hi,new to o/c forum, had my mk1 since august…had mk3 previous.
i am lucky that i live only 10 miles from this event…

I have booked and interested in the Rally dinner for myself and my wife. It will be our first Spring Rally

“Lucky”? The drive to a Spring Rally and it’s location is usually most of the attraction Wink

For sure!

We’ll be driving across country with as little A1(M) as possible, but staying with relatives in sunny Woodhall Spa.  Just under a couple of hours each way is perfect.

Bally3 is luckier than us, we are 2 miles away. Never mind we can go the long way round Yorkshire/ Derbyshire
See you all there!

Going to the rally but staying in wentworth

Have you booked at the Rockingham arms Johns Boi?
There are 2 pubs in Wentworth, both do food, the Rockingham and The George & Dragon. The latter serves excellent meals and a range of local ales, we eat there often , the Rockingham I believe is under new management and not tried it yet but have heard decent reports about it. Might give it a try over Xmas and let you know.

As posted earlier wanted to go but will be in aussie that weekend HUMPFH !

Seems that in 2016 both rallies are in the North of the UK.

I like driving the MX5 but it’s not ideal for very long journeys (from the South Coast).

Donnington’s not THAT far north.

Future plans (very rough at present) involve Avon, Warwickshire & Kent as likely venues.

Karl

Hi All I have booked for the Friday and the Saturday with Mazzy so look out theirs a dog about woof woof 

Looking forward to the drive on Saturday see you then.

Tez and Maz

Gaz1226, yup in the Rockingham arms. Had some good reviews on Trip advisor after the handover so should be OK.

Is it correct that the hotel is now fully booked. One of our members tried to book a few rooms on Monday only to be told that there

were no more rooms available.

Dave

The IHG Hotels app is showing plenty of rooms available Fri thru Mon but at higher prices than the club rate.

Wentworth Woodhouse

230 odd miles from Brighton (as a datum for the South Coast)

380 from Aberdeen

Believe me Wentworth Woodhouse is not the North…