Rear Hand Made Defuser Kit for ND

Picture library moved

Thanks for the write up, your car’s unique that’s for sure 

What I have noticed, is tea features quite heavily during these mods!  (Or is it coffee?) either way, a brew always comes in handy when undertaking these task!  Looks good, never used Wish but have the app on my phone, it features quite a few " unusual" items for sale shall we say! 

Barrie

My inner pedant compels me to tell you that a defuser would deprive your car of its electrics but a diffuser might assist your MX5’s aerodynamic grip by …err… a bit . A very , very , very small bit .

Looks brill 

fabulous job!

Top work as usual Tony, glad you are feeling the love for the 5 again as see back a few months on the RX forum you were selling her to a neighbour.  Interesting where you will go after following your Rx build for so long and seeing it a few times was fantastic. Sad as i hear its being stripped for a track car 

Looks impressive. Any details on the mudflaps? Definitely something needed in that area looking at what is thrown up by the rear wheels.
Jeff

The mud flaps like the defuser are hand made just cut to shape and 3 plastic studs holding them on a quick job and you can get the stuff off eBay I had 1x1 meter for years now when the mud flaps get a bit roughed up just knock another set out …