Recommendation needed for somewhere to set my steering / suspension geometry

1. My model of MX-5 is: 1.5 RF ND2
  2. I’m based near: Hampshire / West Sussex
  3. I’m looking for technical help or recommendations on: somewhere to set my steering / suspension geometry

I’ve just had my rear hubs replaced under warranty (worn bushes). They set the tracking, but if I’m reading the print-out correctly, they didn’t set the camber despite it being out of spec.

I’m doing a track day next month, so it would be good to get this set beforehand.

Can anyone recommend anywhere in Hampshire / West Sussex or nearby that is still trading and knows how to operate their kit properly? I found a good place in Southampton, but they seemed to have ceased trading because of the Corona Virus.

Is the place you found near Southampton docks?
City Industrial Park?

I can’t remember; sorry. I found them via this forum a couple of weeks ago. Given they’re no longer trading, I didn’t make a note of the details. They hosted a day/session for a group of members on here a little while back, which is how I found out about them. I don’t know if that helps!

I found who it is, but I won’t say the name in case I’ve got the wrong end of the stick. I’ll try calling them in the morning

Assuming he’s still trading, I’ve used him a few times on my BMW’s, and he seems to know his stuff.
Bare in mind he uses Supertracker gear, not Hunter, not that it should make any difference to the end result.
Iirc he’s very good value compared to some.