Returning member from Chesterfield. 2004 mk2.5 Euphonic

Hi all, back with the owners club after selling my previous BBR 2006 MK3 beauty, as we were going to move onto a narrow boat. We were with Milton Keynes and Chilterns. We kept missing out on the boats we loved, so we decided instead to move to a village just outside of chesterfield, and I have been missing my little devil since selling her. I have just bought a mk2.5 2004 Euphonic. She needs a little TLC over the winter, popping to have a chat with Roddisons in Sheffield next week to give her a once over and recommend any repairs/upgrades. Cant wait to get out in her for more miles of smiles. We are slap bang in the middle of two areas, Peaks and Pennines, and North East Midlands so look meeting you all. Zoom Zoom!

4 Likes

Hello and welcome from Nottinghamshire… I moved up here to a village just north of Mansfield about 3 and a half years ago from Milton Keynes! Congratulations on the puchase of your 2004 Euphonic, and I’m sure that with Roddisons and members here you’ll get your '5 into fine fettle… :slight_smile:

Rob

Hi Rob, and thanks for the welcome. Hopefully our paths will cross at some point.

1 Like