Roaming with the Romans Norfolk Five's members run 3rd October 2021

Norfolk Fives Roaming with the Romans Members run
Sunday 3rd October 2021.

Hi everyone its our first members organised run of 2021, with the year closing in oddjob Dave has kindly offered to organise a members run for us all, Dave has planned a fantastic run for us all being a great scenic drive through some lovely roads finishing up at the queens head Burgh for a delicious breakfast before walking to the Roman ruins of burgh Castle.

Starting point

Gillingham McDonald’s Beccles
Nr34 0HF arrival time is 8:45 to set off for 9:00, there is also a bp petrol Station so if you need fuel its not a problem. we aim to arrive at the queens head Burgh for 10:00 am where they have planned to specially open for us, there will be a choice of either indoor or outside seating as well. After breakfast you can then take a 0.6 mile walk to the Burgh roman castle ruins overlooking Brendon water and the marshes, there are some lovely walks over wooden pontoons or through reed marshes

This looks to be a fantastic run and dave has put a amazing amount of effort into planning a great morning out for us all, please register below to secure your space we will confirm numbers to the pub and event may be limited to 15 - 20 cars.
Many thanks Chris.

1. Dave S
  2. Wayne & Kim
  3. Simon & Gemma
  4. Paul & Lisa
  5. Phil & Rona
  6. Laurie
  7. Richard & Beach
  8. Alan & Lynda
  9. Chris D & Ellie
  10. Barry & Joan
  11. Ben W

Hi Chris
Please add me to the list for this one.

Thanks
Kevin

Hi Chris,
Please pop me and lisa on the list please.
Paul

Hi ,please add Phil and I thanks.

Hi Kevin,
i have now added you to the list, its looking to be a good run.
Many thanks Chris

Hi Paul
i have now added you both to the list.
Many thanks Chris

Hi Rona.
you and Phil are now on the list.
Many thanks Chris

Hi Chris, Could you add me as well please.
Thanks, Laurie

Add me on please - and Beach.

Richard

Hello
Please could book :-

Alan & Lynda Wright down please

Many Thanks

Hi Chris
Can you put me down please no passenger as yet but I’ll see if I can twist anyone’s arm to get up on a Sunday morning for a free breakfast (my treat) :rofl::rofl:

@benfieldl Hi Laurie you have now been added to the list.
@RichardC Hi Richard i have now added you and Beach to the list look forward to seeing you to both.
@Alanwright Hi Alan i have now added you both to the list many thanks Chris
@Mercury Hi Chris you are on the list, who can possibly turn down a free breakfast.

Hi Chris, my youngest daughter Ellie apparently but I haven’t told her I’m paying yet :joy: so please can you add Ellie to the list with me as we will be in my RF, thanks

hi chris could you add barry and joan to the list please,regards barry

Hi Chris
Sorry but could you please remove me from the list, sold the car at the weekend so for the first time in 15 years I have no MX5.
Have fun.
Kevin

@babe1 Hi Barry, i have now added you both to the list.
Many thanks Chris

Hi Chris.

Gemma and myself are planning to come along.

Cheers,

Simon.

Hi Simon,
I will now add you both to the list. We will be posting a update in regards to the run with the current fuel situation as well so please keep a eye on the forum.
Many thanks Chris

Hi everyone, hope you are all well? Just a update in regards to Dave’s roaming with the Romans run on Sunday.
We just want to make sure members are still happy to attend with the current fuel situation, Dave is still happy to still do the run on Sunday, if you are still happy for this or would like to cancel please let us know ASAP as we may postpone the run for a future date depending how members feel.
Many thanks Chris and look forward to your feedback.

Hi Chris I am happy either way

Regards Alan Wright