Sat nav mk4

1. My model of MX-5 is: ND
  2. I’m based near: __Grantham
  3. I’m looking for technical help or recommendations on: __Sat nav volume or lack off

The sat nav works fine but there is no sound ,is there a volume off and on somewhere in setting that iv overlooked
Cheers

There is a specific volume setting for the navigation, can’t remember exactly where off the top of my head, the answer should be in here though: https://www.mazda.co.uk/owners/videos-and-manuals/

You can change it under the sat nav settings, or you can wait for the sat nav to ‘say’ something and turn it up with the volume know whilst its in that mode. You can see if a sat nav instruction is being read on the screen with a icon.

The volume is so easy to adjust as previously said,just put a destination into the sat nav,then drive and the moment it issues an instruction like roundabout or road junction etc,the volume control that is normally for the radio,becomes the volume control for the sat nav.
Simon

Well iv sussed that out as it was turned off in settings
Now the other thing is I can’t seem to input postcodes only full address ie country,town,street and so on
Ps thanks for the reply’s on volume control

You have to insert the space in the postcode.

1 Like

As above normal sat nav b989ln stupid mazda B98 9ln I say stupid beccause when I had trouble not even the sales team had any idea only one guy did and he gave us all a lesson at that point they said they were trying to get mazda to Inc it in there hand book