Seagull Poo

Fed up with the seagulls pooing on the car, purchased a cover, hopefully that will do the trick

In the seventeen seconds between taking the cover off and getting into the car…they will dive bomb you. Washed and polished my car, took it to Hunstanton and I could guarno-mine it for fertiliser.

4 Likes

Nice one Jeff ha ha.

I’ve got about 5-6 pairs nesting around about me, yeah the poos are bigger, but (slightly) better than the 50-60 pigeons there are when the gulls aren’t there!

Ive got some dynamite if that help’s Mike

I don’t think the folk in the houses around would be too happy!

Thing is, all bird nests are protected under legislation as soon as they start building them until the chicks have fledged and the nest is no longer in use.

2 Likes

Morning Mike
Enjoy your MX-5

Same here, but the situation improved a bit when I moved 4 miles inland.
But I am forever cursing the seagulls Clouseau-style: “swine bird”!

They did this in minutes

Washing mine last week and in the 90 seconds between washing it and getting a bucket of clean water to rinse off, a seagull s**t on the roof :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

My work is based at Southampton Port, and that picture looks worse than some of new cars in ‘storage’ that get sh@t on down there.

I think a beautifully clean, shiny black car is definitely 10 points per dropping (in the inevitable bird poo games they must hold daily). My last motor was a sapphire black 6 series, and it was a constant battle to keep it clean. Luckily, my MX5 is a much smaller target, but still drives me crazy keeping it clean and poo free :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Half cover wouldn’t have been much use :rofl::rofl:

A couple of years ago I stumbled across a Porsche club meeting on Llandudno prom. Most of them had left their roofs down!!! I bet they won’t be choosing that venue as a meeting point anytime soon.

That is really bad Chris, I would have gone beserk, seeing that, I get the odd splodge, so have invested in a cover, hopefully be here tommorow.

Ha ha, brilliant

Nice one Jeff, they are not cheap

so annoying Mike, think it’s definatley time to shoot the buggers

1 Like