Seals and Whales

Sorry that should be Wales !!

Sunday November 19th Run to see The Seals at Donna Nook

Starting point The Stockyard Truck Stop, ‘to the motors at 9:50’, leaving at 10:00, arrive earlier if you want a bacon buttie and/or a mug of tea.

The route will take us via Tickhill, Ranskill, Matterse, Gainsborough, Caenby Corner to Market Rasen, to The Willows Garden Centre LN8 2EG  for a coffee and comfort stop, then its onto Binbrook,  Ludborough and Covenham Reservoir, before reaching Donna Nook.

The field car park can be muddy, so wellie boots are advisable.

There are usually stalls close by selling refreshments, and fresh farm produce.

So our group can be served relatively quickly I need to pre order meals at The Pyewipe Inn, please have a look at their menu at http://pp.mx5oc.co.uk/Pyewipe_Menu_2017.pdf and forward your order to me on or before Friday evening, P&P members will have already received an order sheet, email me if you are joining us and require one

Without a pre order you may have to wait some considerable time to get your food, they have a large group booked in - US !!

A route card will be added to the P&P events diary on Saturday

WALES ROAD TRIP, MARCH 24TH 2018

Due to one of our members upgrading, I now have just one standard room available for the trip to Wales in March next year. Please contact me on a “first come first served” basis, if you are interested.

Best regards

Trevor

Email trevor.1.walker@btinternet.com

Thanks Burton for the good run and a very good meal at the end