Silverstone Classic 2021

The Silverstone Classic is set to return in 2021 and we very much hope that you will be joining us over the last weekend in July/first weekend in August next year. and the Club has again been invited to display.

Discussions with the organisers are ongoing on arranging some special elements around the weekend as we celebrate the Le Mans Special Edition, more on that later…

All existing 2020 member bookings have been carried over to next year.

Tickets have gone on sale, with access to the fantastic car club display package (two adult admission tickets and one infield car display pass).

Club Members Discount code can be accessed here

2 Likes

Help please; I can’t find the code anywhere and have only a couple of days left to book this

I think you need to be a fully paid up member to be able to use the code

Correct, part of the terms of our arrangement with Silverstone is the offer is for Club Members

Given you can save way more that cost of a Membership in ticket savings - up to £105!
it’s worth joining up!

1 Like

I received an email from Silverstone today stating that the Ticket Platform had changed and that an account had to be made to access tickets, that I carried over from last year. This I did, but when I logged in it said I had no bookings, so not sure what is happening about tickets. being able to contact them is by an enquiry email only, which I have done, but the auto reply states it may take 7 days to reply. Things are not looking good and there seems to be no phone contact. Anyone else had the same issues.

I have not had anything from them today regarding changing ticket platform…
There is over a month to go still so I wouldn’t be getting too worried yet about a 7 day response time

I’ve just had the email.

I carefully followed the instructions in it. Not previously having a Silverstone Account I used the option which involved asking for a new password to set up my ‘Silverstone account’
The check email took about a minute to appear in my inbox. I clicked on the link in it and was then able to put in a new password and save it.
Then I had to log into my account to see what was there and it showed my correct address etc.
I went to look for my previous booking and although the small text across the top of the page was dispiriting, when I clicked on the blue My Bookings it showed my previous tickets now valid for 2021.
Result.

Just had my email through and setup an account in the new system :smiley:

On my dashboard it says ‘No active bookings.’ under ‘Next Booking’ but when I click the ‘Your Bookings’ button my 2021 tickets (carried over from 2020) are listed.

Anyone received their tickets yet?

This is the last I heard regarding tickets in an email from them on Thursday:

Your admission tickets for The Classic will be available to download from your account within 2 weeks of the event. We’ll email you as soon as they’re available so that you can either print them off to bring to the event or download them to your phone for scanning when you arrive. If you have bought a car club display package, the display pass for your car will be posted to you within 2 weeks of the event as well.

2 Likes

I accessed the site but despite having 2020 tickets , and receiving regular updates from the Classic, my booking ISN’T shown. I have emailed Silverstone , and have received an autoreply which I will chase up . Not impressed at all so far - having been to the Classic for years I have never had a problem accessing the organisers .

UPDATE -I managed to speak to Silverstone direct . V helpful , and confirmed I am fully booked and wil investigate why my account is empty . Phew .

4 Likes

Glad to hear you managed to get it sorted.
They have been up against it all trying to get the event sorted, but the team have been doing a great job

1 Like

Car club pass arrived in the post today.

MX5 O/C is in area 16, last time we were in adjacent 15.

Entrance is 5, then infield point B, same again as last time.

Oooh I wonder if mine will turn up in the post this week then? I had been wondering when we would find out about where we are supposed to park etc

Thanks Richard.

Still not had any information on the pitch from the organisers yet, Area 16 is quite tough to set up on, mostly Tarmac hopefully they have stuck us on a bit with some grass too.

I haven’t received any tickets yet either

I think you have to print off your admission tickets…but they post the car permit…

I should be getting a club pass so will have to wait and see.

[Edit] Would help if I was checking the right post box, had them sent to work so will check there! :man_facepalming:

That is correct , and etickets will be available at the end of this week , I was told

They are available now:

1. Log into your account: https://tickets.silverstone.co.uk/
  2. Click on the user icon top right and select ‘Account’
  3. Go to ‘Your Bookings’
  4. Hit ‘View Tickets’ at the top
  5. Check the top check box and click the greyed out ‘View’ button to get a single PDF with all tickets in (I have program/radio vouchers as well as tickets)