So glad I wasn't in my NB

Coming home from work earlier driving around the Penllegaer roundabout (junction 47 M4) I was coming from Swansea and had passed the west bound slip road. Just about to pass the turn off to the services,when a Volkswagen cut across me to enter the services. My off side wing made contact with his nearside door and rear panel. We stopped to take details and he argued that he was in the right. Apparently I was meant to guess that he would cut across me. Luckily I was in my van which doesn’t have a scratch on it,had it been my Mx5 it would have come off a lot worse

Phew! Glad you’re OK!

Glad your ok!
This is one of the reasons i have a dash camera because of idiots like that.

Just fitted one today for this exact reason as same has happened to me in the past.

I’m just in the process of hard-wiring a Nextbase 512GW in my NC as a result of a very close near miss when being cut up by a big black arrogant SUV a couple of days ago. 

The install should be finished this weekend if I get time, and I’ll post a few pics.

Ironically my daughter asked for a dash cam for her recent birthday. I sourced one and she has installed it in her Clio

Hi RichardFX
Photos from Nextbase would be good (day and night).
Thanks

Hi RichardFX
Photos from Nextbase would be good (day and night).
Thanks