So, who's already booked their stay in Cornwall ?

Hey all dont forget that old, old celtic tradition. When 10 or more carriges cross the Tamar River, one should offer, donate, neh sacrefice tail end charlie to a Devonion seeking such a mode of transportation. Obviously theres a modern interpretation to this and ill leave this to your God of thunder to consider. Wink Have fun.

Phew I’m alright then coz I go the other road Wink Been given a weekend bag & contents as well so I’m all setClapping hands in the air

you still go over the tamar river

Embarassed Opps must read properly… saw Tamar…thought bridge…a blonde & wine probably not a good mix.

Will pay particular attention on outskirts of Launceston for the river…& any other ‘characters’ as well Wink

A couple of Yorkies and another 8 from the Bonnie North are booked in already, sharing a house for the duration. Will make a change from camping, but no doubt Ricks bar will still be in operation. Hi to all friends old and new including Dad and son, Roger, and Graham, Tony and lots more. lol Julie

A39 from Barnstable does’nt cross Tamar, but it is a right old wriggly road. So I’ll take a Pasty to placate them there strange folk, oops! Pasties are from Cornwall, Tiddy Oggies from Devon?

The MXicanS have booked… well 6 of us have! staying at Pendra Loweth Smile

Opps.  The A39 crosses a very small River Tamar just north of Kilkhampton. She then runs into the Tamar Lakes before she starts her run south.

But watch out for the piskies as you leave the moors just before Kilky. My lovelys.

Indeed choose your crossing wisely.  As for those attempting pasties as currency. Down ere we eat um moring, noon and night.

Its the 5:s im after. Next years baych of Grocles are lost already.

Stick to the road and watch the moon. Jack.Dog

loads of emmits in 5’s me hansom

I wont make this rally as i was unfortunately stopped by the boys in blue for going a little bit fast, so my car is currently off the road till end of june Sad. When will the next rally/meet be after then.

New members from Whitby, Booked 3 days in falmouth, We are really looking forward to this our first rally.Bring on the sunshineClapping hands in the air.

Glenn and Angela

Not too far to go from Devon - booked a room with Premier Inn at Helston (14 miles from the Rally). 

My only concern is the Olympic Torch and the impact it may have upon traffic on Saturday.

Looking forward to a lovely weekend.Waving

Hi

We will update the Forum regarding the Olympic Torch route/situation as and when the details are released to us.

However for the moment, if you should get caught up en route on the Saturday … simply enjoy the moment as it is something to say to your friends “I saw the 2012 Oympic Torch in Cornwall”.  As we are currently led to understand the Police will simply use a rolling stop where it is considered necesary … so worse case senario you’ll be pulled up for 15 miutes or so.

So, we hope you will enjoy the whole Cornish experience, and look forward to meeting up at Pendennis.

Co-ordinators 2012 Spring Rally committee, Cornwall

hi all booked in at Pendra Loweth for glorious 5 day break

Andrew and Julia

Hi Andrew and Julia

Great news!  We are sure,  you will not be dissapointed with Pendra Loweth.  There is so much to see and do over your 5 day break in Cornwall  See you in May.

Cheers

Shazmaz & Mike

Rally Coordinators (Cornish Fives)

Booked in for Saturday and Sunday in Falmouth. Pray for good, top down weather!

Chris

Still trying to decide on this one, I usually go to Cornwall every year and have done since I left school in Truro back in 1971 but if I use the V8 it will cost £160+ in petrol alone, thats an expensive trip. Mind you the drive from St Ives to Lands End via St Just is one of my favourite drives and on an empty road day it’s a stunning drive.

Andy

Andy you will have to slow down a littleSmile come along for the funDog woof woof

Hmm… I left school in Truro in 1972. Perhaps we were schoolmates, or rivals!