Soft Top Clean and Restore Kit

Hi,

Has anyone got any comments on Renovo clean and restore kit, or any recommendations as to a better product for the soft top.

Cheers

Hi used the 3 stage renovo product clean/stain/seal does a decent job but if your hood is warn it doesnt make it like new
There is only one cure for that is expensive :grinning:

1 Like

The Renovo kit works well and will last for around a year or more between treatments. Try not to get any of the colourant on your paintwork, glass or plastics as it’s very hard to remove and if you get any on your clothes…forget about trying to get it out!

1 Like

A small amount of brake cleaner on a cloth will remove the stain from paintwork and glass but as said by La-Dodgy_Vita avoid if possible

1 Like

I use foam brushes rather than the spray type as its easier to control the application. I have slipped a plastic bag over the windows and under the front of the soft top to keep it off the glass and a bit of masking tape and newspaper at the rear. I also tucked some kitchen roll around the roof window. Probably more protection than necessary, but I have often said "oh it will be alright . . " and then regretted it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cheers Gareth, much appreciated. Mine only has a few dirty marks, so will give it a go,.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated.

1 Like

Great advice, many thanks,

1 Like