SOLD Hard top for sale - crystal blue

Crystal Blue hardtop from a Mk2.5, for sale.

I have used it twice, once when I bought the car and I had to drive home in sweltering August heat; and a week-long test last winter.

Taking up space on my wall (wall-mounts included) and I’m not likely to use it again.

£395, collection. I’m near Dorking, Surrey.

Photos on request. 

This has to go, need the wall space!
Open to sensible offers before it goes on ebay.

Hi pmba,

What condition are the latches in? Do they all close firmly, particularly the front two?

Does the hardtop have any damage, inside or out?

Does the heated rear screen work?

Please can you post some photos?

Thanks,

Steve 

Hi Steve, I’m away currently, back tomorrow so will take some pics then. 

All catches worked when I used it, if I remember rightly one of the rear ones seemed to be slightly looser than the others, but I’d have to put it on again to test/describe better. If you’re local you are welcome to try it.

The rear demister works. The one positive for me (apart from a warmer cabin in winter), was the rear visibility - far better with hard top vs soft top roof up. 

No damage inside or out, I’ll check it when I take pics and highlight anything pertinent.

It’s also been stored in the house for the past year, so not been subjected to unheated garage / damp etc.

Cheers

Paul

Images as promised, Steve.

Only one mark that I can see, which is slight creasing  at the front of the hardtop, just before it meets the windscreen in the centre area - have highlighted on one of the images against a paper pad for scale.

If of interest, please PM me.

thanks

Paul

This is still for sale and am toying with selling the car too, as circumstances have changed and it’s no longer my daily driver.

The car is now advertised in the for sale section, but would still consider offer for hardtop only. 

Car and hardtop now sold.