SOLD VIA KFG CLASSICS Mk2 1999 1.8 genuine low low low mileage

I’ve just bought a Mk1 so the Mk2 is up for sale. Only wish I had a double garage and save me writing this.

One lady owner before, yes that’s true, I have the V5 as the transfer ownership details were done on line.
This lady owned the car from new till a couple of months ago when I was searching to replace my previous Mk1.

It has done, to date, 19020miles and the condition is excellent underneath as well as on top.

Service history documented in original dealers pack along with subsequent service invoices including the cambelt change in Feb 2020.

Also comes with the original radio, Bluetooth one in car and the original sales brochure from launch date.

It hasn’t gone unscathed and picked up somewhere along the miles a chip on the front edge of the bonnet, sills and chassis rails all original and solid, no rust.

The cambelt was even done this February along with the mot advisory, invoice in with other documents and service book.

At the moment I have a set of refurbed 16” SVT alloys on in light gunmetal with toyo T1R proxes.

The car drives faultless, interior is excellent, immobiliser with 2 fobs. Radio has Bluetooth connectivity.

Price is £5000 with unmarked 16” alloys.

I’m located in West Bromwich

I can do some underneath photos if anyone is interested.

2 Likes