Solent Area 2020 Programme

Hi Everyone,

Attached to this post is the provisional 2020 Programme, as per our Planning Meeting last Wednesday Night (20th Nov 19).

Many thanks for your inputs into this and it is offered in its draft state and some events as you will see are still being worked on but  Graham will update the programme once items are firmed up but it is a good peg in the ground, at this stage.

It’s a great start, with a few blanks still but not too many. We would welcome any ideas from members, so please contact myself or Terry and we will help you to make them happen, as we would rather do things you would like to do than impose out ideas on you and some great ideas came out on Wednesday.

Best Regards

Mal, Terry & Graham

Hi Everyone,

a new date has been added for 20th September 2020 and a couple of typo’s addressed. 

The programme will now be handed over to Graham Butler, who will issue further updates.

Regards

Mal

Dear All

As Mal said in the previous post, the housekeeping duties for the  ‘2020 Programme of Events’ has been handed over to me.

As with the 2019 version, editions will be made available in both EXCEL and PDF formats.

Any problems (hopefully none ??) please let me know.

Best Regards,

Graham, Mal & Terry

UPDATE - 29th January 2020

Details for Chrystianne’s ‘Scenic Drive’ now published and available here on the Forum.

Edited on 29/01/20: Files updated to version 29/01/20

Hello
Awbridge Village Fete is on 9th May.
It was a great event in 2019…
Any thoughts of supporting it as a club this year?

Jane

Hi Jane,

Yes, we are on the case with that one and I have emailed Peter the organiser and await a reply.

As soon as I know anything concrete, I will ask Graham to update the Solent Programme.

Best Regards

Mal