SOLENT AREA - 3rd April 2022. A drive into The New Forest, ending at Old Beams Inn, Ibsley

Dear All,

Sadly, as detailed in our Solent Area Programme for the Sunday Drive on 3rd April the original venue (The Redshoot Inn) could not accomodate us until very much later in the day.

So, a new venue has been found and we will visit "The Old Beams Inn, Ibsley, which is a Thatched Country Pub located in the New Forest :+1:

Please see the Calendar Post in the MX5OC Diary for full details at: Diary (Future Events) - MX-5 Owners Club (mx5oc.co.uk)

We look forward to seeing you there.

Best Regards

Mal & Terry

Hi Mal and Terry don’t seem to be able to find future drives ? This is the first time I’ve seen this sorry

Hope to go on this👍

Hi Mal
Kevin and I would like to join this drive please.
Thank you

Hi Everyone,

Great response to this one, so soon after posting.

I look forward to seeing you all on the day.

Gerry; In the first post, tap your finger on the blue coloured link and it will take you direct to the Events Calendar. Once the page opens, scroll down to the diary entries and on the 3rd April you will see the Solent Area Entry. Tap on the entry and it will open up with all the info you need😉

Regards

Mal

Please add Sue & I to the list please.

Hi Mal and Terry,
Please count us in for the Old Beams, I presume that it is pay individually on the day.
All the best from Doug and Chris Phillips

Hi Mal

Can you add both Julie and Myself to the list

Regards Howard

Hi Mal,

Please add Angela and myself on the list for this run, and please arrange a warm sunny day!:sunglasses:

Regards,

Ron & Angela

Hi Mal

Count me in for the Old Beams. It will probably be just for myself, but will let you know if Linda changes her mind ( numbers permitting).

Hi Mal,

Will you please include us in this event?

Thanks for arranging it and looking forward to seeing everyone.

Best wishes,

Sally & Colin

Hi Mal. Could you book me in please. Thanks, Colin.

Hi Mal
Could you book me and Pat in for this drive
Regards
Stuart

Hi Everyone,

Great take up for this one and I will duly log all your responses, so I can keep the venue updated👍

Many thanks

Mal

Hi Mal,
Can you please add Jo and myself to the list for this event.

Thanks Colin

Will do Jo & Colin. It will be good to have you both along​:+1::wink:

Would love to come booking for 2 please. What route do you drive? I would like to avoid coming up the M3 to turn and come back down so might lurke on route and join if that is OK

Hi Mal.
Count us both in for this one. Let’s hope the weather stays nice.
Richard and Clare.

Hello Mal
Please book John & Larissa for the Ibsley visit on 3rd/04.
I guess we pay for lunch on the day, there.

Regards

John

Hi Mal, please include Val and Bob, cheers