SOLENT AREA - A joint drive and visit to Gatwick Aviation Museum on Friday 31st May 2024

Hi Everyone,

I contacted East Sussex & Downs AC (Chris Unstead) ref a possible joint event that we discussed some time back and Chris has come back this morning, saying that for those Solent Area Members interested in going along on this visit, which is being run by Martin & Nicky, of East Sussex & Downs Area, please reply to this post to ccofnrim your attendance and I will pass the details to Chris by end of play on 29th May 2024.

At present, Martin & Nicky have 43 members signed up for this event and there is still capacity for more, so it will be run on a “first come first served basis” until Martin & Nicky inform me that maximum numbers have been reached for this event.

The drive is meeting at; Old Barn Nursery RH13 8NR for refreshements at 09:00 to 10:00.

The drive to the museum at RH6 0BT will be approx 1 Hour and 30 miles to arrive for 11:00.

If you are interested in going along on this joiont drive and visit, please reply to this post and I will gather a list of attendees and email you the flyer and drive directions Chris has just emailed me, as it is in WORD Formsat and as such, does not readly upload to Forum Posts, however, here is the link to the flyer and route map in the events calandar;

Best Regards

Mal