SOLENT AREA: An evening visit to Aspect Detailing, Wickham, Nr Fareham

Certainly, your friend is on the list :+1:

Many thanks, can you let me know the address, I’ve looked at their website, but it doesn’t seem to be listed.

Hi Geoff,

For security purposes Aspect Detailing do not publish their address, as they get a lot of very nice prestige cars there for detailing.

Please email me at; mal.rowland@mx5oc.co.uk for further information.

Regards

Mal

More prestige than an MX5 :grin: wilco

Hi Mal

I’ve spoken to Blake and all sorted.:blush::+1:

Great, see you there :+1:

Hi Mal, can you put me and my NB down for this one please :grin:
Thanks, Paul

Hi Everyone,

For info, the list for this event has been updated, as of 21:18 on 7th September 2021👍

Regards

Mal

Any thoughts on where we might be going for dinner after? (Assuming that’s still the plan)

Hi Max,

Yes, I have been scouring the web to find some of the local pubs are not going food in the evening. However, The Forge, at the Southern end of Waltham Chase is open and has plenty of room, so I am going to go down there today and check they can fit us in.

I realise it’s a late call, due to being away in The Lakes but my ssue, is I dont know who on the list will wish to eat. So, if members could reply to his post to say whether they would like to eat tomorrow night, that would be really helpful.

Regards

Mal

Me please :slight_smile:

That’s you and I then😂

I’ll join you

Gav

Great, many thanks Gav👍

A quick update on this one, I have just been down to speak to Management at The Forge about eating tomorrow night and we are all set.

The booking is for 8pm, with a little lee-way, as the carvery finishes at 8:30pm.

So for, I have six people for eating at The Forge and I will update them by phone in the morning. So, if you wish to join us, please lety me know soonest.

Regards

Mal

Not for me Mal, as i will return home straight after…

Dear Mal
I will be eating and I expect that my guest will join us, I’m waiting for his reply.

Geoff T (Merlot)

Nice thought Mal, but I’ll have some work to catch up on when I get in so will have to pass I’m afraid.
Cheers, Colin.

Dear Mal

I can confirm that my guest and I will be dining with you at the Forge.

Many thanks to all for your replies. I will amend my list accordingly.

Regards

Mal