Solent Area - Beach BBQ 16th June 2021

Hi Mal. Count us in on this one. We were down at calshot a few weeks ago and they actually have bins for bbq’s so no problem on the beach. Just a quick note the toilets were we normally park were shut when we were last there but the ones by the entry road were open.

1 Like

Hi Tug,
Brilliant, will be great to see you both again and really appreciate the advice on BBQ disposal and toilet facilities👍
Best Regards
Mal

Hi Mal, if there’s still space, please could Chris and I join you at the BBQ.
I believe you have my email id and phone number, please let me know if not.
Thanks,
Helen

1 Like

Hi Helen & Chris,

Absolutely, it would be lovely to see you both again.

See you at Rownhams.

Kind Regards

Mal

Hi Everyone,

Below are the names I currently have on the list for the Beach BBQ tomorrow evening. If I have inadvertantly missed anyone, please let me know soonest, as there are only three spaces left.

Conversely, if you can no longer attend this prestigous event, please kindly let me know, so I can allocate the space to others.

Regards

Mal

Number Name Tel No Email Address
1 Mal Rowland
2 Vernon Huskisson
3 Terry Botto
4 Diane Botto
5 Geoff Lowe (Tardis56)
6 Gregg Wlaker
7 Margaret Walker
8 Martin Down
9 Judy Down
10 Anthony (apulfermx5)
11 Graham Butler
12 Sheila Butler
13 Steve Fryer
14 Carol Fryer
15 Ron Clarke
16 Angela Clarke
17 John Wheeler
18 Patricia Wheeler
19 Teri Abrey
20 Richard Tugwell
21 Clare Tugwell
22 Helen Evans
23 Chris Evans
24 Adrian Coggins
25 Karen Coggins
26 Caroline Greest
27 Nick Greest
28 Val Lazell
29 Bob Lazell

Hi
Take me off the list please as my other half needs to go elsewhere.

Hi Mal,
Late on parade again Val and I will like to join you all for Calshott BBQ

Hi Bob,

No worries John let me know, so you ar beoth on the list :+1:

Regards

Mal

Only one space left now - selling fast :grinning:

For info, I have sadly just had one couple cancel, so here are now 3 spaces available to tonight’s Beach BBQ…its got Sizzle!!!

Alas - looks like I’m not going to make it for tonight. Have a cracking evening one and all - hopefully see you soon. Teri

Could be more sizzle than intended if this rain arrives. Maybe the island will protect us.

We hardy MX5’ers will be fine :slightly_smiling_face:

Beach BBQ! all went well with roof down from home to Rownhams and on to Calshot Beach…and THEN yes you have all guessed down came the rain, but in true MX5 spirit most of the members got out the brollys and BBQ’s started cooking and made the best of a damp event…I missed Mal’s dip in the sea brave man…must say a thank you to both Mal & Terry for arranging…

2 Likes

Thank you once again! I was also chuffed that this happened on the way down. Could have been worse could of dried on the bonnet! :joy:

Great set of photos Anthony. Looking at that splat on your windscreen is an indication you are going to be lucky😁

Yet again, a great set of photos JFW👍