SOLENT AREA - Daytime Archery Event on 15th June 2022

Yes, best to check first if you can to be surešŸ‘

Just to check, is it ok to pay on the day for the archery? Best. Guy

Good morning Simon,

Usually I would say no, as I have covered people before and they have not turned up and I have been out of pocket. However, you are a new member and I am happy to cover you for this one.

Regards

Mal

Hi Everyone,

There are still quite a few PayPal Payments outstanding for this event, as casn be seen in the above Post#16.

Please could we kindly request that you pay for your Archery Session soonest to secure your place(s)!!!

Regards

Mal, Josie & Brian

Iā€™ve just paid for mum and dad, and to confirm they are not staying for lunch
Max

Hi
Pat Chance should not be on the list only Ash
Not sure how to pay via pay pal
Ashley

Hi, can you put me down for lunch. Thanks, Nigel

Many thanks for the responses, since I posted earlier today. I will note your comments and contact you individuallyšŸ‘

Hi Everyone,

We are all set for tomorrows Archery sessionā€‹:+1: Please do remember to put on, or take your Factor 50 Suncream and Hats, as its very open and one can easily get burnt. I will certainly take my hat to protect my Solar Panel :grin:

We look forward to seeing you at the rendevous point, at Morrisonā€™s, Horndean , as per the first post in this thread.

Best Regards

Josie, Brian & MalšŸ˜Ž

3 Likes

Hi Mal I will come as a spectator if thatā€™s ok thanks Gerry

Hi Gerry, I am sure that will be fine and you can keep Terry companyšŸ˜‰ Regards Mal

So glad everyone seemed to have a nice time, if anyone wanted to take things further our club does run beginners courses. Contact me if you want any further info.
Josie x

1 Like