Solent Area - Evening Drive on Wednesday 20th April 2022

Hi Mal my meal choices is pie of the day please Gerry

Hi Mal

Our meal choices are as follows

Nigel - Pork Belly
Linds - Liver

Thanks, Nigel

Thanks everyone who replied with Meal Choices this evening. I will add those to the Spreadsheet tomorrow and you will be all set👍

Graham_Lesley: No worries, that you are unable to meet at the start point. We will be very pleased to see you both at the venue.

Please let me have your meal choices soonest, as the venue has requested this.

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal,

Can you add us in please.
Karen spoke to the Chairmaker and they also do a Stir Fry which she will have but with no onions. I will have the Steak & Kidney Suet Pudding.

Thanks, Mike & Karen

Hi Karen & Mike,
Many thanks, I will add those choices to the spreadsheet for you. I look forward to seeing you both on the day.
Regards
Mal

Hi Lesley & Graham,

Any thoughts on your meal orders yet, just so your orders don’t fall through the net?

Regards

Mal

Hi again everyone,

I updated the venue on our numbers, this afternoon, for this event and they have come back asking me to close the list at 20 people, maximum. So, only room for a couple more.

They have also asked for us to arrive at the venue by 7pm, so I will adjust the timings in post #1 tomorrow, after Serena and I have completed the test drive to prove the route.

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal,

Food orders as follows:

Graham: Hunters Chicken
Lesley: Liver & Bacon

See you then

Many thanks for that, much appreciated.

Regards

Mal

Hi Ma;,

Will you please include us in this event, although sadly we won’t be able to get down in time for the drive due to Sally getting back from work. So if it’s ok with you we’ll meet everyone at the pub.

Our meal choices: Sally: fish & chips, Colin: pork belly.

Best wishes,

Sally & Colin.

Hi Everyone,

The list is now closed and the meal orders are in, at the Chairmakers, as we proved the route this morning.

Time for a spot of lunch in the beer garden overlooking the Hampshire Countryside😎

Regards

Mal

1 Like

For those that are coming on the 20th April drive and already given me their meal orders - Here are the long awaitied Tulip Diagrams for you to pring off and bring with you on the night :wink:

Mal’s tip of the day - double click on the image to make it bigger and print off. As before, quality may suffer a bit but will be reasonably readable :crossed_fingers: Best I can do, as the forum will not handle PDF files :roll_eyes:

Hi again Everyone,

The drive start time for Wednesday 20th April, has been brought forward by 15 minutes to 18:15, at the venues request.

This is in order to be at the venue at 19:15 (traffic allowing) as they will serve our pre-ordered food at 19:30’ish.

If you are going straight to The Chairmakers,
remember to tell Angus (mine host) you are part of the Solent Area MX5 group on arrival, so he can seat you in the right area.

Please note, the bar will stop serving drinks at 20:30 So, be sure to top up your drinks before this time😉

We look forward to seeing you all on the night.

The Solent Team

Dear All,

Apologies, It has just been pointed out to me that the Tulips for tomorrow evenings drive do not print out as expected and the image is truncated :rage:

I have had a play to see if I can rectify it and print the PNG file but to no avail - SLUMP!

So, I will burn off enough Tulip copies for each car and hand them out at Winnall before we set off.

Regards

Mal